What made you a slut?

busymom

Female
I was reminiscing the other day do some of the "Good ol' days" and I remembered back to a time when I was in HS and my BF took me camping with his brother and his friend. His brother had to go because none of us could drive so he had to bribe his brother into driving for us. He was hoping to get lucky with me since he had heard I love, I mean I love, skinny dipping and cant remember a time I didn't.

Anyway he was talking it up to his friend he brought and I got really annoyed. After setting up camp at the secluded reservoir, we got into our suits and headed for the water. I told them I didn't know how to swim so they swam off hopping to watch me as I stripped. Well, I was still mad at him so I went for a walk around the waters edge.

Shortly there after his brother, who was 17, almost 18, a man when your barely 16, came walking down to the water from his tent. He was on a different side of the reservoir so he wasn't by his baby brother. We stood in waist high water enjoying the sun when I told him I didn't swim. He asked if I wanted him to help me learn a bit. I said sure and he took my hand and moved me closer to him. He then had me lay back and held my lower back as I tried to float.

We did this for some time when I realized he had moved his hand to my butt. I instantly felt my nipples harden under this touch. I was so excited by his touch, until my BF came walking down the shore. We headed back to our tent for some dinner. After dinner my BF and his friend pulled out a six pack they had snuck into their cooler. They were so cool, or so they thought, but 16 year old ******* boys are not cool, as we all know. So once again, I got mad and went for a walk.

Shortly after leaving our camp I ran into the brother again. He was down in the water washing his dishes and then took a bath. That's when I first saw him with his shirt off. He was ripped, he had a 6 pack of his own and a nice chest. He saw me walking down the trail in the moonlight and asked me to his camp fire if I wanted. We chit chatted for a short while when I told him I liked his swimming lesson. He smiled and said he liked it too. He offered to help me any time, I smiled and said whenever he wanted.

He stood up and took my hand and slowly lead me from the fire to his tent. I could feel his hand slide down over my butt as I bent down to get in. We spent the night having, for me, the first real sex I had ever had. I had been with just one or two boys before then, but nothing like this. In his hands I couldn't say no, he came in me for the first time, I sucked his cock to get him hard again, then I let him put it in both holes from behind. Another first. The biggest one, he would suck my clit for the first time and he gave me my first orgasm. I came so hard, my fingers tingled, my body twitched, and my feet and toes went knumb and I am not sure, but I might have *******.

After that, I let him suck my tits and nipples, he fingered me over and over. All the while, any time he asked, I sucked his soft, his hard, his semi hard cock. He even surprised me and covered my face and hair with cum. All I could remember was the feeling of wanting more and more.

In the morning, my BF found me walking back from his tent. I told him I got up early and went for a walk. He didn't even remember much from the night before. He said he and his friend woke up in the tent both naked, neither remembering what had happened and he wanted me to tell him. I made up some stupid story about dares and they both believed me.

As I sit thinking about that first time, I knew then that I would become a true slut to hot men, who would have guessed even then that it would also include hot HUGE BLACK MEN and their cocks.

Love to hear your story.

Back