What leg for a hot wife ankle bracelet?

(...)
over stockings tights you are bareback
under tights or stockings safe sex only
i've heard that before somewhere. But is it true? And what if she doesn't wear tights or stockings?
Personally, i find it kinda odd when anklets are worn under stockings or tights. From an esthetic point of view, i mean.

right ankle if your hubby knows
left ankle if he doesnt
(...)
Not at all!

The universal meaning of the anklet, worn on either leg, is that the Woman who wears it is "open to play" with a man (unless it is "misused " as yet another fashion accessory ;p ).
It does not mean she will hump the next best guy who offers himself (or that she will spread her legs just at the drop of a hat, as someone put it).
It does not mean she won't be selective about who she is going to get involved with.
And it does not say anything about her relationship status. She may be married, in another type of relationship or single.

The ankle she wears it on says something about the type of relationship she is looking for to have with a potential "partner".
If she is looking for a "relationship", no matter a continuous one or "just" a ONS, that is of a purely (or predominantly) sexual nature, she will wear it on the right ankle.
If she is looking for a relationship that can be characterized as romantic or loving, she will choose to wear it on her left (the side of the heart).

That's my two cents added. ;) Use 'em as you wish at your own risk. :bounce:

i've heard that before somewhere. But is it true? And what if she doesn't wear tights or stockings?
Personally, i find it kinda odd when anklets are worn under stockings or tights. From an esthetic point of view, i mean.

Not at all!

The universal meaning of the anklet, worn on either leg, is that the Woman who wears it is "open to play" with a man (unless it is "misused " as yet another fashion accessory ;p ).
It does not mean she will hump the next best guy who offers himself (or that she will spread her legs just at the drop of a hat, as someone put it).
It does not mean she won't be selective about who she is going to get involved with.
And it does not say anything about her relationship status. She may be married, in another type of relationship or single.

The ankle she wears it on says something about the type of relationship she is looking for to have with a potential "partner".
If she is looking for a "relationship", no matter a continuous one or "just" a ONS, that is of a purely (or predominantly) sexual nature, she will wear it on the right ankle.
If she is looking for a relationship that can be characterized as romantic or loving, she will choose to wear it on her left (the side of the heart).

That's my two cents added. ;) Use 'em as you wish at your own risk. :bounce:
I agree 100% worn under does not look nice and certainly not as sexy
however I don't have to worry as Sammy wears hers out side of stockings that is when she wears them
mostly she is bare legged and bare under her dress/skirt

My wife always on the right ankle. She usually always wears it on bare legs for our bull friend, they usually tend to start with condoms, but rarely finish with them. Over stockings if its with a new or potential partner. Don't think she'd ever wear it underneath the stockings.

Back