What kind of sex do cuckold couples have when there alone ?

Watch out cucks...
You become useless when the black man with a hurricane tongue gives her the best tongue bashing ever...
You turn into just a chore boy to wait on her hand & feet!!
obviously you have never been serviced by a guy like me, I actually know how to train a woman to orgasm so once I start rubbing your back and ass and give you the first big o you know that you are going to be drained by the time my tongue is done with your pussy

obviously you have never been serviced by a guy like me, I actually know how to train a woman to orgasm so once I start rubbing your back and ass and give you the first big o you know that you are going to be drained by the time my tongue is done with your pussy

@tomtomjim
You know we are friends and all. I believe you may be decent at it but honestly a black man with a hurricane tongue did tricks that I did not even know about.

I find it humorous all the cucky white boys that brag & offer to service with their tongue.

One, it is such a thing that is an individual preference so just because one girl likes it your way... Does not mean other girls will.

Two, it is something that a black man can , once again, excel at & leave the white boys with nothing to offer sexually.

I find it humorous all the cucky white boys that brag & offer to service with their tongue.

One, it is such a thing that is an individual preference so just because one girl likes it your way... Does not mean other girls will.

Two, it is something that a black man can , once again, excel at & leave the white boys with nothing to offer sexually.
You know it's funny as hell how weird topics get brought and they take a Swan Dive head-first into complete and utter awkwardness.:unsure:

First you say it's personal preference (which I agree with). Than you say something that does not contradict Tomtomjim, A black man CAN be better at it. There is nothing innate about it. But you kind of imply it anyway. Because a white man can leave 'black men with nothing to offer sexually' for another person too.

If you only get excited by black men, good for you. I understand you are not waiting for white men on this website. Personally I get turned off by women obsessed with race in a weird way, so you won't be bothered by my offerings ;)

When i'm in chastity sometimes she use me in a femdom session just like in this movie.
It's the moment she get an orgasm like in the video she admit she need a big cock fucking her deep, hard and long.
I'm sure at such a moment it's desire and not fantasy.

http://nl.xhamster.com/movies/2790836/femdom_ass_licking.html

and while she cumming and screaming she tel me what happens in her mind..

Last edited:
tumblr_o0x56yCFl31tzgra8o1_500.jpg

Intimacy for cuckold couples isn’t sex, it’s a celebration of sex. The beta male’s penis is not going to enter her body, but he is erect none the less, proud that his wife has such fantastic sex with a dominant Alpha male. He can taste it in her pussy, and she is happy, because she is not pressured for low-quality sex with her husband.

Back