What kind of music do you fuck to?

What music do You fuck to?

• Total voters

Zhuri

Male

When I'm about to throw a bitch some cock, I really don't care what's on but music sets a mood.

Slow jamz are cool, they really mellow a bitch out and get them nice and wet. That type of ******* is for when you've been sweating a girl and you know you're gonna eat some pussy...

But truth be told, nothing beats a good ol' fashion 2Pac banger that's guaranteed not to send any mixed signals...My Gangsta Rap playlist seems to get the bitches straight on point! I'm straight thuggin' n taking over that ass like i just spent 5 years in jail. Fuck a bitch like it's her last time, bust a royal nut and have her pass that joint...then pass her over to your homeboys haha

If I want to listen to music I will listen to music, when I want to fuck, I fuck. When fucking I prefer to focus my attention toward my bed partner. I never cared for multitasking especially when in bed. I think most women would be irritated at the very least if you weren't focusing on her while sharing a bed. I do know that watching pro football does not go over at all well during sex, I learned that many years ago.

When I'm about to throw a bitch some cock, I really don't care what's on but music sets a mood.

Slow jamz are cool, they really mellow a bitch out and get them nice and wet. That type of ******* is for when you've been sweating a girl and you know you're gonna eat some pussy...

But truth be told, nothing beats a good ol' fashion 2Pac banger that's guaranteed not to send any mixed signals...My Gangsta Rap playlist seems to get the bitches straight on point! I'm straight thuggin' n taking over that ass like i just spent 5 years in jail. Fuck a bitch like it's her last time, bust a royal nut and have her pass that joint...then pass her over to your homeboys haha
i play some webbie or lil boosie or meek mills or too short

If I want to listen music I will listen to music, when I want to fuck, I fuck. When fucking I prefer to focus my attention toward my bed partner. I never cared for multitasking especially when in bed. I think most women would be irritated at the very least if you weren't focusing on her while sharing a bed. I do know that watching pro football does not go over at all well during sex, I learned that many years ago.
That sht easy .... bro turn that sht on set the pace... if yo stroke right ... and you talkin bout? U must just lost ur virginity

:hot:Jodeci. Prince. Teddy Pendergrass. Barry white. All albums have made babies.... Lol! But Billy Idol works, if you want to fuck up a headboard

Back