• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What kind of music do you fuck to?

What music do You fuck to?

• Total voters

When I'm about to throw a bitch some cock, I really don't care what's on but music sets a mood.

Slow jamz are cool, they really mellow a bitch out and get them nice and wet. That type of shit is for when you've been sweating a girl and you know you're gonna eat some pussy...

But truth be told, nothing beats a good ol' fashion 2Pac banger that's guaranteed not to send any mixed signals...My Gangsta Rap playlist seems to get the bitches straight on point! I'm straight thuggin' n taking over that ass like i just spent 5 years in jail. Fuck a bitch like it's her last time, bust a royal nut and have her pass that joint...then pass her over to your homeboys haha

Torpedo

Male
Gold Member
If I want to listen to music I will listen to music, when I want to fuck, I fuck. When fucking I prefer to focus my attention toward my bed partner. I never cared for multitasking especially when in bed. I think most women would be irritated at the very least if you weren't focusing on her while sharing a bed. I do know that watching pro football does not go over at all well during sex, I learned that many years ago.

When I'm about to throw a bitch some cock, I really don't care what's on but music sets a mood.

Slow jamz are cool, they really mellow a bitch out and get them nice and wet. That type of shit is for when you've been sweating a girl and you know you're gonna eat some pussy...

But truth be told, nothing beats a good ol' fashion 2Pac banger that's guaranteed not to send any mixed signals...My Gangsta Rap playlist seems to get the bitches straight on point! I'm straight thuggin' n taking over that ass like i just spent 5 years in jail. Fuck a bitch like it's her last time, bust a royal nut and have her pass that joint...then pass her over to your homeboys haha
i play some webbie or lil boosie or meek mills or too short

If I want to listen music I will listen to music, when I want to fuck, I fuck. When fucking I prefer to focus my attention toward my bed partner. I never cared for multitasking especially when in bed. I think most women would be irritated at the very least if you weren't focusing on her while sharing a bed. I do know that watching pro football does not go over at all well during sex, I learned that many years ago.
That sht easy .... bro turn that sht on set the pace... if yo stroke right ... and you talkin bout? U must just lost ur virginity

Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
:hot:Jodeci. Prince. Teddy Pendergrass. Barry white. All albums have made babies.... Lol! But Billy Idol works, if you want to fuck up a headboard