Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Chasity Cuck- Your dicklet is locked up bull and wife control your cum

Votes: 39 21.1%
  • Bi Cuck- You orally service the bull

Votes: 75 40.5%
  • Wannabe Cuck- You want to do it but haven't yet

Votes: 51 27.6%

• Total voters
My husband likes to watch and take pics, video. He lets me sleep with the guys when they stay at our place. He sleeps in another bedroom and said he likes to hear me being fucked in the middle of the night when my black love wakes up & takes me. :inlove:

My husband likes to watch and take pics, video. He lets me sleep with the guys when they stay at our place. He sleeps in another bedroom and said he likes to hear me being fucked in the middle of the night when my black love wakes up & takes me. :inlove:

That's great that he sleeps in other room over night when guys come over. More should do that!

Very similar here...mine sleeps in the same king size bed but also loves to be awakened to the sounds of me getting more while he was asleep. My favorite guy insists we go to sleep with him still inside me....he wakes my up often :happy:

GREAT thread. I wish that more cucks would post including the one who said he was bi oral. NO shame in that for a white boy. Appreciate honesty so we get down to business.

GREAT thread. I wish that more cucks would post including the one who said he was bi oral. NO shame in that for a white boy. Appreciate honesty so we get down to business.

Yeah where are all the cucks at? This is the cuck roll call lol. I figured chasity cuck would be last, thats gotta be tough.

Currently the Wife has no desire to cuckold me, but it has been discussed and if she meets the right man ...
When that happens I will serve them both, as I do her now, as cook, housekeeper, gardener, butler, handyman, etc.
I would also expect to continue to be used for more personal duties as I do now such as giving massages, attending bath, and providing sexual services including oral. I would also expect that the new Man of the House would be given full use of my services by my Wife, His Lover.

will

Well...my wife cuckolds me. I am a full service sissy cuckold. She does lock me at times. I service her Bulls however they would like...i love it when they humiliate me, make me wear panties, eat their cum from her pussy, suck their cock, offer them my ass if they want...i am to serve BBC!

Well...my wife cuckolds me. I am a full service sissy cuckold. She does lock me at times. I service her Bulls however they would like...i love it when they humiliate me, make me wear panties, eat their cum from her
pussy, suck their cock, offer them my ass if they want...i am to serve BBC!

Impressed cuck boy. You're like a 5 tool outfielder in baseball. I'm sure you're of great service to bull and wife.

I am a chastity cuck my girfriends Black bull wears my key on a gold chain around his neck, not only has he taken control of her pussy he also owns my tiny white cock as well!!! I must ask him for permission to unlock it so I may wash my pathetically small dick which is lock back up as soon as I am finished, forget about fucking my girlfriend pussy any more it's now property of her Black bull, I guess that's how it should be after all the Black man is the superior male!!!

Im a wimpy cuck, (as is my name), i dont just feel inferior to a blackman, I AM INFERIOR, and happy to be so. It is the blackmans right, to own white pussy, and white bois like me to kneel and jerk off watching the superior blackman, take my wife to a sexual paradise i could never imagine or reach. If he asks me to, i will very happily clean and suck his cock. And to eat his precious black cum from my wife (his sluts) well ravaged swollen and full pussy.
Other cucks have their own preferences, (to which they are fully entitled to, and to express. ). The most important thing for any cuck of any preference is " TO BE A CUCK " and willingly serve and worship the blackman in ANY way blackman wants. Also a lot of cucks now dont want to use the wife/ g/f,s pussy, as they know this is just for blackmen to use. All cucks of whatever type (only matters to them and those in the relationship), dont over analyse it, just get on enjoying what you are. A CUCK TO SUPERIOR BLACKMEN.

Agree with you wimpy but you say the most important thing for any cuck is to worship black men when a voyeur cuck would not be into that. You speak for the wimps and know your role as a wimp and what we expect out of you. Every cuck is different as far as beliefs but share common ground on knowing that their spouse needs to be with black men

I would not dare argue with you sir, but i must point out (and i started out as a voyuer cuck) that even voyeurs worship black cock , (even thou its from a detached position). The important thing is that ALL CUCKS of all types support the blackman to use his wife/g/f as a slut, whore, or how ever the SUPERIOR BLACKMAN WANTS to use her.

Personally, I don't worship cock, got one of my own. What I worship is my Wife and if enjoying another cock would give her pleasure, I'm all for it.

What I hope to someday enjoy is watching her with someone else so I can see what she looks like when I give her orgasms. Sometimes I can see her face depending on the position we are in, but I can never see all of her at once. It's kind of like not being able to see a mountain as you are climbing it- you have to be miles away to actually see the mountain.

I would not dare argue with you sir, but i must point out (and i started out as a voyuer cuck) that even voyeurs worship black cock , (even thou its from a detached position). The important thing is that ALL CUCKS of all types support the blackman to use his wife/g/f as a slut, whore, or how ever the SUPERIOR BLACKMAN WANTS to use her.
I don't worship cock either so agree with willsrvu on that point. Plus, I also don't support a black man to do whatever he would want with my wife. It would need to be agreeable for all three or it won't work for any.

So, on those two points I disagree with you and believe you are using invalid generalizations.

You may think that you started out as a voyeur cuck but I'm not so sure...I think you are want you are from the beginning although it may take awhile to realize it.

My little hubby is up for all of the above, does what ever is asked of him and truly enjoys the experience. He is such a good little hubby, I am a lucky Hotwife. :)

Outstanding!
It's great when a Wife and husband share and enjoy the same things.

Back