what kind of cock cage to get...?

WOW that is a tuff one. The CB 6000 is very good, but like so many requires the sub's balls to
hang free enough that the rear ring can lick around the balls and not slip out.
Line the ring on the one you are showing.
The CB is plastic but other wise like the one you show.

Most any that lock around the balls can be slipped out of but you can't get back into it and so, the owner will know you escaped and are due some discipline.

The best chastity device as I see it is: a Prince Albert piercing ring through the head of the cock and another
behind the ball sac with a lockable chain connecting them.
This will prevent an erection.

Look around and there are several sites dedicated to male chastity.

the jail bird is really popular and it's hygienic for long term wear, no need to remove it to stay clean.

Anyone here tried a holy trainer v2? Seems similar to but better than cb6000 & 6000s. I've never been in chastity but am very curious about trying it.

This is one I am currently considering for my husband . . .
!!!!!!___927599173_202.jpg
Hubby is not big, in any sense of the word. So, the smallest restraint we can find will work bet for us. It might work just as well for you.
Below is my husband . . .
__________ _004.jpg
So, I am thinking that something this size wold be more than adequate . . .
!!!!!____927599178_782.jpg
I believe that a chastity device should be small enough so that the penis doesn't look silly in too big of a device, and allow for an erection. A restraining device should restrict erections and not allow for growth. The Item above is relatively cheap and can be found at http://www.dhgate.com/product/men-s...t-chastity/210850016.html#s4-12-1b|1257847653

!!!!______1.0x0.jpg
Now, something like the restraint pictured above would be just silly to buy, for my husband, because it would be too big for him.
Something like the restraint pictured below might work well because through clothing it might give off the effect that there is a real penis in the "man's" pants.
!!!!!!!_____mGPErGC2DvDlfgsmg4cNU6A.jpg
I have thought that a silicon device might be better. I feel it would be more comfortable for my "man."
!!!!!_____51Dv7CffzNL._SY300_.jpg
I'm not saying that I would buy something this large for my husband. It would look silly on him.
Of course the CB line is popular . . .
!!!!!!!!______1419103_CHASTITY-570_jpg124c3be4d7cc7af1bbd6f45c5c6689ed.jpg
The problem is . . . Do you really want to spend $150.00 on something like the one pictured below?
!!!!!_____CB_6000S_w_box_lg.jpg
Something like the device pictured below costs only $35.00. And I feel it would last a lot longer and be just as comfortable.
!!!!!_____$_12.JPG
The biggest problem I have found in shopping for a restraint for my husband has been that most of the silicon devices are just too big.
!!!!!_____New-Clear-Long-Male-Chastity-Device-Belt-With.jpg
I am leaning toward buying something like this . . .
!!!!!_____$_572.JPG
Although it does have a lot of parts . . .
!!!!!_____$_57.JPGI am thinking that since the above device is small, and kind of cute, that it might be the best bet, for us. It might work well for you as well.
Since my husband can "Turtle" as I like to call it . . .
_______1 small hubby.jpg
I think the small pink device would look cute on him. It's cute, just like his penis is.
I would love to hear what others think and what they have bought . . . and what has,(and hasn't) worked.
My concern is cleaning the penis and keeping it from infection, because of the device. It will be worn for short and longer periods of time. I love my husband. I just want to add some play to our relationship that isn't already there.

Since I am "hung" like your husband I can give you some advise.
1: getting one that relies on cinching around the ball sack is hard to make work since the balls
are small and so close to the body.
Also they will kind of "suck up" into the body and a collar like that will come off
2: his cock is so small and turtled up (like mine) it is hard to hold it in a tube of any kind.

SO I suggest a piercing of the cock head. Know as a Prince Albert.
Then a piercing of the taint.
A small chain connecting those two points will make it difficult to get a hard on and
especially hard to whack off if the chain is short enough.
He will have to sit down to pee.

note:
image_0-12.jpg

This is one I am currently considering for my husband . . .
View attachment 559929
Hubby is not big, in any sense of the word. So, the smallest restraint we can find will work bet for us. It might work just as well for you.
Below is my husband . . .
View attachment 559930
So, I am thinking that something this size wold be more than adequate . . .
View attachment 559932
I believe that a chastity device should be small enough so that the penis doesn't look silly in too big of a device, and allow for an erection. A restraining device should restrict erections and not allow for growth. The Item above is relatively cheap and can be found at http://www.dhgate.com/product/men-s...t-chastity/210850016.html#s4-12-1b|1257847653

View attachment 559933
Now, something like the restraint pictured above would be just silly to buy, for my husband, because it would be too big for him.
Something like the restraint pictured below might work well because through clothing it might give off the effect that there is a real penis in the "man's" pants.
View attachment 559934
I have thought that a silicon device might be better. I feel it would be more comfortable for my "man."
View attachment 559935
I'm not saying that I would buy something this large for my husband. It would look silly on him.
Of course the CB line is popular . . .
View attachment 559936
The problem is . . . Do you really want to spend $150.00 on something like the one pictured below?
View attachment 559937
Something like the device pictured below costs only $35.00. And I feel it would last a lot longer and be just as comfortable.
View attachment 559939
The biggest problem I have found in shopping for a restraint for my husband has been that most of the silicon devices are just too big.
View attachment 559941
I am leaning toward buying something like this . . .
View attachment 559943
Although it does have a lot of parts . . .
View attachment 559944I am thinking that since the above device is small, and kind of cute, that it might be the best bet, for us. It might work well for you as well.
Since my husband can "Turtle" as I like to call it . . .
View attachment 559945
I think the small pink device would look cute on him. It's cute, just like his penis is.
I would love to hear what others think and what they have bought . . . and what has,(and hasn't) worked.
My concern is cleaning the penis and keeping it from infection, because of the device. It will be worn for short and longer periods of time. I love my husband. I just want to add some play to our relationship that isn't already there.
My wife bought me a CB3000. It is comfortable and it will suppress a erection. I love wearing it. :wub:

Back