What is your wife's preference?

My wife likes very fit black men between the ages of 25 - 50. 8" and thick is her dream cock. They must be intelligent and fun to be with. How about your wife?
My wife continued to hook up with her black boyfriend from college she liked he was big and black but also a successful business man

I like my men to have a HUGE cock,and be able to hold a conversation.Other than that I'm not too picky ha ha although I have definitely developed a fetish for black men over the last couple of years :) xx

My wife doesn't draw a line specific to skin color or cock size, however, she does prefer her men to be physically fit (not necessarily muscular), with stamina, heavy cummer, smooth chest, straight white teeth, and a cock that's a above the normal. Can't argue with her preferences, but I still would love seeing her take on a much larger cock and it be black.
That's just "my" preference. Mac :)

My wife is Black only. She like the ones that know how to use and please a woman. She has had some with large cocks and some with not so large cocks but they all seem to know how to please her.

Her perfect bull would be 20 to 35, muscular, at least 9 inches (a real 9 inches) and thick, and dominant. She tends to like the "thug" type guys a little more.

I would have to say, for my wife it depends on her needs. If she is looking for a one nightwear they tend to be younger. For when she wants more than a one timer, she tends to like the more mature intelligent men.

My wife says who ever said size doesn't matter, was lying. She doesn't really care black or white, you just need to to have a big cock and know how to use it

My wife says who ever said size doesn't matter, was lying.

My Wife agrees!

She doesn't really care black or white, you just need to to have a big cock and know how to use it

My Wife is pretty much the same except for the "big cock" part as she finds them too uncomfortable. She prefers that it be the "perfect fit", which will vary from woman to woman.
Sadly, mine is a tad too large (thick) for her, but she will tolerate it with enough foreplay and lube! BTW, mine is only at the upper end of average.

My wife says who ever said size doesn't matter, was lying. She doesn't really care black or white, you just need to to have a big cock and know how to use it
That is just how my wife is. She loves to find men with really huge horse cocks the thicker the better black or white.

My wife likes very fit black men between the ages of 25 - 50. 8" and thick is her dream cock. They must be intelligent and fun to be with. How about your wife?
Tall strong mature blk gents, clean, passionate in bed and good kisser, intelligent (some one can have a nice conversation with) and attached to a nice thick tool +8" preferred

I’m not a wife, but I LOVE an older man who knows what he’s got and knows how to use it well. Don’t get me wrong young black guys are wonderful but I’ve recently been with three separate black men over 50 and each one took time, and lasted more than five hours each. One made me cry with his level of skill. Nope, give me the mature bull every time

I’m not a wife, but I LOVE an older man who knows what he’s got and knows how to use it well. Don’t get me wrong young black guys are wonderful but I’ve recently been with three separate black men over 50 and each one took time, and lasted more than five hours each. One made me cry with his level of skill. Nope, give me the mature bull every time
There is NOTHING hotter than a white women crying from sex with a skilled Black lover. And there can be different reasons-guilt, pain, fear, joy, or just being overwhelmed. But it is amazing to see. I think the vulnerability and intimacy of it is very erotic.

Back