What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Pretty simple. To take a seat at at table in a nice bar and watch her and her lover interact at the bar. Watch the conversation, facial expressions and body language. Becoming excited at the first bit of flirting, hand to body touching or kiss. This can be so much more erotic than just the raw sexual aspect. Pretty tame for some of you I suppose. (Particularly you fake white guys jackin it)
Perfect!!!!! Nothing tame about this scenerio!!!! I love going in a bar where Robin is meeting a black man.....doesnt matter if he is a new guy or one she already knows...and doesnt matter if he knows Im watching or not. I find a seat where I can observe the interaction between Robin and him.....how they hug when they meet.....hopefully a first kiss.....the smiles.....everything that you described above.....all so beautiful and hot to watch. Hopefully thier hands will roam on each others bodys and his hand will stroke Robins legs while they talk....PRICELESS!!! And I look around the place to see whose checking them out also.......love seeing that to. There is no question that this is as good as it gets for a cuck hub....

Like most white girls, I have more than one interracial fantasy. But one is where I'm at a party with my drunken limp dick hubbie, and he's in some back room almost ******* playing cards and ignoring me. A large husky black man starts checking me out. I pretend to ignore, but then remove my hand from my lap and let him see down my tight miniskirt. He leans down and whispers if I would like to take a walk. 15 minutes later, I am screaming my lungs out in the back seat of a random car... minutes later his flood of cum dripping down my ass.View attachment 2414221
That is a wonderful fantasy

To be out in public with my hot as hell (former) GF and have two built black studs start hitting on her in front of me. A crowd gathers to see my reaction but before I can say anything I'm ****** to my knees and made to suck them hard. Then the black dudes strip her down right in front of everyone and fuck the hell out of her with their superior massive black cocks.
Beautiful dream

My ulitmate fantasy is to live in with an attractive submissive white woman who will eventually carry our children.
I had one but she was crazy on my third interracial relationship and it’s great but she’s not as submissive as I would like her to be, But she’s bi so it evens out

I have many fantasies, some more realistic than others and some based on experiences I've already had.

In general I love the thought of being taken by a group of dominant well endowed black men, pleasing them, letting them use me. I love sucking a cock while I'm being fucked at the same time and the thought of several guys taking turns on me gets me excited. I've had group sex with five guys at the same time a few times in the past. I'd love to experience serving an even bigger group of guys.

ine is to see her see her Bred. She doesn’t have a clue of my desire however Iv tried to gauge her interest in black men and it doesn’t seem to be there.

I just wish this was my reality!

I’d enjoy taking my white wife to a bulls house party and enjoying a few drinks to loosen her up. Shortly leading to her feeling like she needs to dance and just have fun mingling with the other couples that are there. As the night progresses the other couples slowly start to leave. Soon she gets hot and starts to take off a few things like always. The bulls take notice and start to make moves. Telling her how good she looks but wonder what she is hiding. Eventually it is just my wife and the bulls that know what’s in store for them. With A few drinking games starting up I begin to encourage her to show a little more eventually leading to strip games. After some time we find her naked having multiple black men tell her how gorgeous she looks.
Temperatures would rise from there. She would begin to notice all the hard cocks around her and all the attention she is receiving making her horny. I asked her and she begins to suck me off. As they all move in for a go she is hesitant but can’t resist a try of a BBC. I’d slowly back out and begin to record as a room of 8 or more black men surround my wife. She eventually will give in and allow one to eat her wet pussy that’s started to run down her leg from all the enticement. After a few min the first bull takes her, spreads her legs open gazing at what’s about to be his prize.
As she looks to me for a reason to stop I give none. He begins to press his throbbing black cock in between her now soaked pussy lips and all she can do is gasp and moan loudly. After the first insertion, he now has a wet dick and knows he is about to destroy my wife’s tight pussy.
After only a few seconds of his black cock boring her out she screams out with an orgasm. Once the first bull has had a little fun he looks over to the rest and says “you gotta try this bitch.”
Taking turns on her one by one she finds herself squirting with enthusiasm and *******. An hour passes like a minute and she begins to cream on every black cock inserted in her.
The moment comes when the first Bull reaches the point where he can’t hold back. He looks to me and I motion with my lips “BREED HER”. He presses deep and releases himself inside of her now swollen and tender pussy. She feels him thrust and and his dick pulsing with every spurt of cum shooting deep into her womb.
She looks to me immediately and says in a frantic voice “ babe I came off birth control 2 months ago”
As I say it’ll be ok dear. Before she can think the next bull is already sliding his now pulsing cock in her. She moans with pleasure. This domino effect continues until she has been filled with the whole room.
To the side I can hear the host of the party talking on the phone with someone. “Yeah the front door is open” he says. Seconds later I see 5 more black bulls walk into the room. Already hard with angst they begin to decloth without her even noticing them there.
As another hour or so fly by she is filled with more cum to the point where each push of a black cock causes cum to spurt out. At this point the host says ok boys let’s send this slut home with a gift.
That’s when the host of the party brings over a party favor.
He squeezes a large plug into my wife’s swollen and cum filled pussy and says “hubby wanna have a Black Bred wife well we don’t wanna loose none of that BBC cum, so let’s make sure it stays in there.”

As my wife and I wake in the morning she realizes it wasn’t a dream and knows now that I have just witnessed her becoming a BBC Whore.
She goes to the bathroom and pulls out the plug her bull placed in her. Cum spills out of her for what seems like an eternity. She smiles to herself at the thought of what she had done last night and how exciting it was. At that moment she knows she is going to have a black baby.
As the weeks turn into months I see that beautiful change happening as she begins to show. Knowing I didn’t just let my wife get Black Bred I helped her. I’ll watch the video over and over again thinking of the next encounter and hoping for another black baby.

Attachments

• E7143B1F-CE8F-49AD-A8AD-C7902D26A8B6.jpeg
    E7143B1F-CE8F-49AD-A8AD-C7902D26A8B6.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 460A60CB-891F-4D2E-BC95-166B24EC7728.jpeg
    460A60CB-891F-4D2E-BC95-166B24EC7728.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 124
  • D9C8E5D8-74AF-4013-B632-1121EC4CAC58.jpeg
    D9C8E5D8-74AF-4013-B632-1121EC4CAC58.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 145
  • FF83FEB9-60EB-4EF6-98AE-3EECF72CBEAE.jpeg
    FF83FEB9-60EB-4EF6-98AE-3EECF72CBEAE.jpeg