What is your most favorite part about fucking...

WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE PART ABOUT FUCKING

• The chase

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • The foreplay

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Penetration

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • The thought process that goes into deciding what position

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Cummin'

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • The mind clearing weak feeling that comes after cummin'

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • The conversation the next day about how good it was

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters
Foreplay.

I take foreplay because it's what leads to the rest. The chase might take too long, and I get bored once a woman starts dragging her feet, acting like we're scaling Mt. Everest or something.

I love teasing... foreplay Love when he goes in between my legs and gets a nice finger/mouth full of my wetness before he inserts his bbc.

Him fingering that hungry pussy of your while you hold and squeeze his hand with your thighs and let him slip his tongue between your lips...

Does it start like that?

OH YESSSSSSSSSSS... way to put that in words!!

Have you had it done a three-way, roxx? Him fingering your pussy, one arm slung from your backside over your shoulder, caressing your far breasts while he's kissing you and then sucking on your other breasts as well?

NO .. I have not. . but that took my breath away reading that..I must say Dsoul... YOU have a way with words!

NO .. I have not. . but that took my breath away reading that..I must say Dsoul... YOU have a way with words!

Words is all I've got when a hot lady like yourself is far away....but words are little compared to actions.

I enjoy pleasuring a woman during foreplay. If she don't excite me then, I know it won't be worth starting anything further.

If I were close to where you're at, I'd give you a taste of that three-way so you know what you're missing.

To answer that question for being somewhat Hard to answer For I like the Chase Because it means once you have cought her the foreplay will begine And after the foreplay has begun the position will just come automatically And who coulden love the penetration for that moment The head Pushes in and The head of your dick feels the warm wetness of the interfolds You Know that you are in ******* And from that moment on your work up to the big finale The moment that you thrust in Feel her full of your seed And after that happens you know That the two of you are now connected On a higher existence And there should never be afterwords talk for a look in each other's eyes Should say it all.

Foreplay most def..luv using toys...nothing better than set of anal beads in a tight ass while sucking on her clit, then pulling them out in the middle of her orgasm...always takes the breath away

I love all aspects of it, but I do love how a really big very thick cock makes my pussy feel just as it enters my pussy spreading it wider and stretching it around that hard hot cock head and shaft.

Back