WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT INTERRACIAL SEX?

i love having sex and eating pussy.. i love a nice round ass in a thong.... however i love seeing white girls with big bootys get pounded doggystyle by a hung black stud.... i also love seeing a white women in some heels and thong on her knees with a mouthful of black cock...... i have never yet got to watch a white woman fuck and suck a big black cock but id love to watch it happen.. also hope someday to convince one of the women i fuck to serve bbc....

Reactions: raf
for me its that black guys obviously have enormous cocks which fill a cunt to maximum, and then they've got the stamina and intensity to hydraulically pound white women til their bodies give up... it's practically mechanical

My favorite thing is that hubby supports and encourages me to go as far as I can with my lovers!Ive been pregnant twice,Ive been in love a few times,I have a boyfriend whom I love very much and I get to go out and make myself a little white whore for all of these fine black men to take in therelllll beds and fuck into total and complete submission and they breed me full,believe me!And I love it!

The color contrast is what does it for me. Also, as an above poster said, white girls giving into their ultimate fantasy and loving it.

This. And this contrast is especially noticeable when they are in missionary and her milky white legs are locked around his waist, and her white hands, with wedding ring, are grabbing his sweaty black ass, encouraging him to thrust deeper . . . .

Dating white bois is a bit of a crapshoot as in you never know what you're going to get.
Sex with Black Men never disappoints because you just know you're going to get powerfucked as soon as you feel those big hands grab you.
I don't have to think, I just do as He says and let the orgasms wash over me, wave after wave.
Just the feeling of just relinquishing control and let a real Man take over my body and soul - it's addictive :sex:

The taboo is what gets to most ppl...the taboo of a well-hung muscular plantation buck having primitive, raw sexual intercourse with a white woman, blacking her in the process.

Back