What is up with South Carolina?

northsb

Female
Gold Member
I would seriously appreciate if someone could tell why there are so many hot guys in S.C. I am thinking about relocating down South and am taking a 3 week vacation this summer to look around. Now I am thinking I may just go to South Carolina for the whole 2 weeks. Can anyone tell what the black white scene is like there or any other info?

I would seriously appreciate if someone could tell why there are so many hot guys in S.C. I am thinking about relocating down South and am taking a 3 week vacation this summer to look around. Now I am thinking I may just go to South Carolina for the whole 2 weeks. Can anyone tell what the black white scene is like there or any other info?
My vacation is only 2 weeks.

I'm in Greenville SC and moved here from the north. The black white scene isn't as great here as somewhere like Florida. Contact me on kik ( trav1er)

No need to be embarrassed. It's a free app on your phone. You should sign up it's a safe way to chat with people without giving out your number. Then we can talk and setup a meeting

No need to be embarrassed. It's a free app on your phone. You should sign up it's a safe way to chat with people without giving out your number. Then we can talk and setup a meeting
You know up here just about everybody uses burner phones because of better reception but I'll check it out. You can also inbox me and we can talk that way. All I would ask is that you read my profile first. Hope to hear from you.

Read your profile. Now I need your help. How do I inbox you. By the way I lived in Madison (GO BADGERS)

Back