What is the perfect age for breeding white women with superior Blk men?

Wouldn't you think it would be based on each one's level of maturity?

View attachment 605880

Maturity level- you're making a huge leap there my friend.

What exactly is this thread trying to ascertain? The title sounds like the OP wants to know when white women should breed with "superior mixed black babies", which, if I can recall from my 5th grade sex ed, is an impossibility since babies are incapable physically of producing sperm.

And, if the OP takes the position that blacks are superior, then how would a "mixed black baby" be "superior" since that human being isn't black? Wouldn't it only be half superior, say superior for 6 months of the year and then inferior the other 6 months? Or if superior is at one end of the scale and inferior is at the other, wouldn't mixed be "equal", or right in the middle, like doing a ph test and the result is a 7, neither alkaline or base?

Last edited:
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

The title sounds like the OP wants to know when white women should breed with "superior mixed black babies", which, if I can recall from my 5th grade sex ed, is an impossibility since babies are incapable physically of producing sperm.

And, if the OP takes the position that blacks are superior, then how would a "mixed black baby" be "superior" since that human being isn't black? Wouldn't it only be half superior, say superior for 6 months of the year and then inferior the other 6 months? Or if superior is at one end of the scale and inferior is at the other, wouldn't mixed be "equal", or right in the middle, like doing a ph test and the result is a 7, neither alkaline or base?

pic_ShitGettingDeep.jpg And you say I'M taking a huge leap! I had to actually read your post twice, and take notes, just to be sure I was "gettin' it, myself!
I can't speak for all guys, but I recall when I discovered there was a hole in a female, and I had a stiff plug to put in it, that my little dicky became a divining rod for a girl's pussy. I think that was somewhere around 12 or so. :)
I've been saying all along, however, it doesn't make any difference whether you mix black paint in with an equal amount of white paint, you're gonna come out with grey paint regardless of which one you pour into the other.

And to think, we have 82 more days before schools start up again. It's gonna be a long, long, long summer at b2w, I do believe. At least both my teens have summer jobs this year! :p

Back