What is the most respectable name to call your black owner?

What should you refer to you black owner as? Something that shows not only repect but shows how deeply you worship him or her or them? And what is the most degrading thing you have every been called? Sorry but I love that *******.
I think the term I use the most is baby. I've been with some men that ask me to call them master, daddy, or sir. Some of the things I have been called during sex have been slut, cum dumpster, bitch, fuck toy and etc.

Calling the black man "daddy" fulfills an important social function because it makes it clear to everyone that ownership from the white bloodline to a black man has been transferred. It's also humiliating to the real white ******* of the white girl and therefore a sign of the power the black man now has.

I think it should be a matter of choice for the Dominant Man.....some of the Men in our family group prefer "Master", others prefer "Daddy", "Sir", or "Mister"......that's THEIR choice, not ours...

I call him by his name but love hearing my boi call him sir.

I had a previous state that if a white person calls him Sir outside of any relationship it was an indication they’d like to be involved with him
That is how it is with us too. Jane has told me that she likes to hear me address any black bulls as Sir. Obviously any of hers! But also any other black men we may chat to in clubs or on line. It shows respect and indicates the kind of relationship we favour. We have sometimes been with a Dom bull who expects her also to show subservience but that’s unusual- usually they are ‘ equals’ and each uses the others first name.

That is how it is with us too. Jane has told me that she likes to hear me address any black bulls as Sir. Obviously any of hers! But also any other black men we may chat to in clubs or on line. It shows respect and indicates the kind of relationship we favour. We have sometimes been with a Dom bull who expects her also to show subservience but that’s unusual- usually they are ‘ equals’ and each uses the others first name.

And nod or tilt your head too x

Back