What is the most respectable name to call your black owner?

T

toyforblack

What should you refer to you black owner as? Something that shows not only repect but shows how deeply you worship him or her or them? And what is the most degrading thing you have every been called? Sorry but I love that *******.

What should you refer to you black owner as? Something that shows not only repect but shows how deeply you worship him or her or them? And what is the most degrading thing you have every been called? Sorry but I love that *******.
I prefer Daddy. She can call her husband whatever, but call me Daddy.
Another sexy slut I called my 'breeding cow'. She loved that.

These are all good. Any insult gets me turned on as long as it is from my black masters lips or any one of colour come to that. But I like white cunt the best.

Either Sir or Master depending on his mood. He will text Beth and say he is coming over to use his slut couple, which is then Sir, or his slave couple, which is then Master. Beth and I love either role.
That's pretty hot. About how different are visits?

That's a pretty involved set up. How long with the same Black Master? Do you know if you're his only owned couple?
2.5 years with us. He is strictly with one couple at a time and typically long-term relationships. He is in his 40's and was introduced to the lifestyle at 19 by a college professor and her husband. He is married.

2.5 years with us. He is strictly with one couple at a time and typically long-term relationships. He is in his 40's and was introduced to the lifestyle at 19 by a college professor and her husband. He is married.
Any shared interests outside of sex? I'm wondering if an IR cuck relationship is better if it exists beyond just the bedroom.

Most black men would probably prefer it if white women addressed them as follows:

"essss, ahhhhhh-eeeee!!!"
("Yes, daddy!" while his cock is in her mouth....)

Back