What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario?

What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario ever thought of in print, picture or video?

I like that movie that was making the rounds way back about how African Kings discovered a plant to make their cocks grow big and cause white women to become addicted to them, defeating the white man.

That really got my pussy juices flowing.

The most successful interracial scenario ever invented was the fear of being branded a 'racist'.
So many girls who when saying no to a black guy and the guy says 'is it because Im black?' And straight away the girls legs open, taking that black cock. No one wants to be thought of as a racist. And black guys Ive had great chats with openly say they do try that line. Doesn't work with the street wise girl, but theres always new liberal white girls all the time afraid of the 'r' word!

The beauty of interracial cuckolding is that it allows for many scenarios where white men get humiliated, either by choice or by circumstance. As a white cuck wannabe myself I enjoy fantasizing about humiliating scenarios where I am the beta white male in a cuckold relationship that involves my white wife/gf (still looking for the right lady) and her bigger more dominant black bull.
I still think that one of the ultimate humiliations for a white cuck is for his wife to have one or more black babies, especially when sired by a big alpha black bull. Maybe a particularly exciting breeding scenario is for the white wife to have 3 or more black babies all sired by different big black men.
This is not something I necessarily condone as I believe the black ******* should always play a part in the baby's future (that's not to say all the black fathers in such a situation wouldn't) but it is a scenario I find humiliating for the cuck.

I really like the scenario where my hubby is a little sissy cuck. He dresses in my panties and greets my lover at the door of our home with a glass of his posh whiskey, then he brings my black lover up to our bedroom and introduces us. Then I start to play with the black guys dick till its hard. After a few minutes of telling how much bigger this black dick is to my hubby's white dick I ******* hubby on his knees and make him suck that black cock like a good little cuck boy. It's not about being Gay tho, it's about him showing his submissiveness to the alpha male. I hold his head and ******* him to deep throat that huge black dick. Then I make hubby put the black dick inside my pussy. While I get fucked hard I scream out about how good it is to fuck a real man and how much it fills me. Then when the black guys getting close to cumming I make hubby beg the black guy to cum inside his wife. After I'm filled with thick black seed o make hubby suck his black dick clean then eat the cum from my used white pussy. Then I tell hubby to shake the black guys hand, thank him for cumming inside me and sometimes I make him pay the black guy and arrange the next fuck. X

I literally literally literally CANNOT get arrosed by white men any more. Especially my white husband disgusts me. Even though I married him very young in a radical Lutheran service.

Black Cock is the only thing that turns me on.

Black cock, and emotional psychological violence and domination and cuckolding.

It's really ironic that white males think themselves males just because they have tiny little four inch penis between their legs.

While big black men have real COCKS. And are underprivileged in our society.

We need more mainstream movies devoted to interracial love between Black MEN and white women. I think all of us Nordic white women instinctively understand this.

We must fight hate with love.

White boys should accept that just can't satisfy us, women.

Only Black Men can.
So true I support you and all women who know the truth about the superior black man, that is why I locked up my tiny white dick in this chastity device, I feel that only black men should be able to have erections not white boys, it's their soul right to have control over us wimpy/pussy cuckolds like me!!

So true I support you and all women who know the truth about the superior black man, that is why I locked up my tiny white dick in this chastity device, I feel that only black men should be able to have erections not white boys, it's their soul right to have control over us wimpy/pussy cuckolds like me!!

I will explain to you The Gaia's Egg Tale:
gaia.gif

The story has a Holy White Woman that chooses her hubby to tease him like a sexual fetish slave.
While she meets plenty of black men and other Bull's types from the Black ******* to fuck up her and satisfy her sexual needs. She gets dark and TREMENDOUSLY horny.

She will want keep him LOCKED UP:
tumblr_mad9pnawvY1qc0cxpo1_400.jpg

If you're good enough to take the place UP THERE, you problably won't never lose her.
She will test him the capacities and limits to deal and fix everything!
Sometime she want will unlock you. Awhile enjoy Goddess in Chastity, *******.
Womens gets her own pleasure. You do not control her. The better way is well dealing..
She don't need to choose between the types of men.

Last edited:
I need only to chat with people because be alone is bad and Misty don't chat on internet with me. In fact she loves cheat me because she talks only to the Bulls online ._.

Misty is not subservient for me, she uses me only 'the first and last' man of her life. That's humiliating to me. (Or no aww :-/ )

She is the slutty to the Bulls, while she treat me as if we were *******. That's very hot and exciting.. i learned to like.

I am a humiliated that the girl loves to get laid with other men thinking on me because we are living the life together. I feel it. She won't never stop to meet me at her and play a bit of jokes, tease me and deny by self-pleasure.

I learned to love her. She is doing fully correct and I appreciate the femininity.

Back