What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario?

While at a state park one summer day, my husband noticed a group of young black men playing softball, when he said to me, wow look over there, your wildest dream come true. And it was, I then told him that I wanted to show off my body to them, and he was to sit there and watch. As sson as I approached several of the young bulls, I knew I had their attention. I was wearing a tight white sheer tank top, showing my big boobs and nipples, with little tight cut off shorts that a lot of ass cheeks hung out of. They couldn't stop staring at me, one asked if that was my husband , I told him yes, then another asked why he didn't mind me dressed like I was. I told him, he enjoyed seeing his wife exposed to strangers, and I added, if they are good looking black guys. It was turning me on to see these young black guys droowling for me, I could see the outline of their cocks in their loose shorts. I was asked if I wanted to go over to their van for a cold beer. Of course I did, and demanded my husband to follow behind as 5 of them lead me to a van parked alone, I immediately got on my knees and the first BBC, dropped his shorts and pulled mmy head on his member. I allowed another to strip of my top exposing my boobs, while my husband watched me sucking BBC. They lined up and each used my mouth for their pleasure, and as each BBC shot his cum in my mouth, I signaled my husband over and spit the hot load in his mouth. After it was over and done with me, I asked my husband if he enjoyed it,, his response was. To watch his beautiful wife with a group of young studs, and to be used as her cum bucket, was awesome. That's all he is worth, and good for. And I tell him daily, that's only why I keep him around, plus his money..........
Sooo Very Hottttt!!!!! I My lil cucky dick is Soo Hard & pre-cumm droolin Yummm, Thx You ..I would Have Luved being there to see this & get Some of the Blk Studs cummm & may be Help Suck their Blk Dicks

I really like the scenario where my hubby is a little sissy cuck. He dresses in my panties and greets my lover at the door of our home with a glass of his posh whiskey, then he brings my black lover up to our bedroom and introduces us. Then I start to play with the black guys dick till its hard. After a few minutes of telling how much bigger this black dick is to my hubby's white dick I ******* hubby on his knees and make him suck that black cock like a good little cuck boy. It's not about being Gay tho, it's about him showing his submissiveness to the alpha male. I hold his head and ******* him to deep throat that huge black dick. Then I make hubby put the black dick inside my pussy. While I get fucked hard I scream out about how good it is to fuck a real man and how much it fills me. Then when the black guys getting close to cumming I make hubby beg the black guy to cum inside his wife. After I'm filled with thick black seed o make hubby suck his black dick clean then eat the cum from my used white pussy. Then I tell hubby to shake the black guys hand, thank him for cumming inside me and sometimes I make him pay the black guy and arrange the next fuck. X
You really have this down to a science, sweetie!

The most humiliating part is when my wife lead a role after she done it with her lover. She asked me to fuck her next while she was passionately have a kiss with tounge swirling into each other mouth with her lover. She then let her lover tu hugged her while his head was on top of her chest, sucking and licking her nipple. She will look at me and smirked before saying she dont feel anything in her pussy.

Before i can cum in her pussy, she will asked me to stop and take out my dick. She going to put her half erected lover’s dick in her pussy and say her lover dick was gonna be inside her pussy for the whole night before saying goodnite to me..

my last bbc..was very large...took me over the top...without asking..i just hopped off and started licking sucking his 10 inches...tasting my own cum...i then just went for it and started licking and putting my tongue up his ass..he moaned like a baby....then i swallowed every ounce of him!!View attachment 2541798View attachment 2541799View attachment 2541803View attachment 2541805
I love the expression on her face with a big black cock up her ass. She's very beautiful.

I really like the scenario where my hubby is a little sissy cuck. He dresses in my panties and greets my lover at the door of our home with a glass of his posh whiskey, then he brings my black lover up to our bedroom and introduces us. Then I start to play with the black guys dick till its hard. After a few minutes of telling how much bigger this black dick is to my hubby's white dick I ******* hubby on his knees and make him suck that black cock like a good little cuck boy. It's not about being Gay tho, it's about him showing his submissiveness to the alpha male. I hold his head and ******* him to deep throat that huge black dick. Then I make hubby put the black dick inside my pussy. While I get fucked hard I scream out about how good it is to fuck a real man and how much it fills me. Then when the black guys getting close to cumming I make hubby beg the black guy to cum inside his wife. After I'm filled with thick black seed o make hubby suck his black dick clean then eat the cum from my used white pussy. Then I tell hubby to shake the black guys hand, thank him for cumming inside me and sometimes I make him pay the black guy and arrange the next fuck. X
You have trained your cuckold hubby very well!

Very hot, sweetie!

Watching/wating - why I am into the scene
Cleanup - total turn on
Incidental BI - completely fine
****** complete BI - not my thing, but for her, yes
Sissification - humiliating, but if she asks, yes
Impregnation - A serious and significant step, but I like/want children

I know this is mild by the standards of this site. But if my wife said "I like having sex with you, but my BF doesn't like you having sex with me. He says no sex, no oral, no handjob, no outercourse. I have to reserve myself for him and his friends. You and I can be intimate in other ways. Show me you agree by jacking yourself off for me while I keep my clothes on." That would be the highest level of humiliation and commitment to the lifestyle.

It hasn't happened, and since I am still single, not likely to happen.

My most humiliating experience is being displayed to every new BBC she meets. I must be present - naked and in chastity; introduce myself and explain that, because of my inadequate size and erectile problems I cannot satisfy me Wife and that I am thankful and hopeful this Bull can. I usually remain while they begin and the Wife will often make a big "fuss" over what a beautiful and full cock he has. She'll have me stand next to him as she sucks him off and will then have me leave.

First of all, this has not happened to me, it is only a fantasy of the most humiliating, yet satisfying scenario of cuckolding for me. And yes, I can totally see that this is a extreme fantasy and probably not a thing I would have done.

BBC life takeover

This starts by me being in chastity, not even alloved to see my wifes pussy and tits for a month. The bull would stay at our place at a regular basis and sleep in our bed. I would be sleeping in the guest room. Every time after they`ve fucked, he would come in to my room and make me suck him clean of their juices. All of the housework would be my duty. And when bull or wife is in the house, feminine clothing is a must!
After a month, they step up the game a little. After wifey has been training, she ******* me to put on a blindfold and lick her ass and pussy clean. I am also ****** to use a butt plug on a regular basis. Still the same houserules.
Suddenly one day when they start messing around on the couch, they say that maybe I should join them in the bedroom tonight. I almost freeze of the idea of seeing her beautiful fluffy pussy again.

Then bull, breaks it all down again: "Ofcourse you are wearing the blindfold. Its just easier for her to dump the load in your mouth like we did before we started your pussy free life 6 weeks ago!" Still, I want to join them, smell the juices from them in the room, hear her getting fucked right beside me.
"Come here sissy slut" wifey says and leads me to my room. She makes me put on my blindfold, and put handcuffs on my hands behind my back. She leads me to the bedroom and lay me down on the bed. Then she tells bull to join us in the room.
"Maybe our useless, limp sissy cumdump should fluff you a little today? So you are all hard and wet before we start.. I really want you to just ram it in me today!" Bull confirms his interest in the idea.
"What about you? Would you do that for me sissy?" she says while gently pressing my plug further in and out.
"I would do anything for you now Mistress! Please let me taste your pussy again! Maybe a couple of strokes iside you also? I would do absolutely anything!"
"Haha, anything?"
"Yes, anything!!"

"Hmm, what should we do to this little faggot, honey?" she says to the bull.

"Maybe we should come up with a couple of different tasks for him to complete, and if he does them well, he can choose from either 20minutes of pussylicking, 1 minute of fucking or a 2 minute handjob?"

"What a great idea dear! Something I`ve thought about for a while is if I call my friends for a girls night here at our apartment and show them how good chastity really is for white boys. I can show them how obedient he is and maybe you can join us so they can see what I get instead when I lock up hubby? It is about time they get to know that you are my boyfriend now, and he is just my husband, housemaid and cumdump. Would make it so much easier not to hide you from them anymore. Do you have something in mind for my little sissy hubby?"

"Hahahaha, thats so great, haha! Make all of them see that he is useless for sex. Maybe if they like the idea, I could call some of my buddies before and have them come over for a real BBC orgy if they are up to it? We can also get some strap on`s for them to use on him if they like.
Also i have one last idea, or wait, it`s more of a claim.
Before this night, he will shave his entire body, get a wig, you will put his make-up on so we are sure that it is as nice as it cuold be and some proper fitting slutty clothes. We go with him to the shop and watch him try them on, so we are sure that they are slutty, but classy. And after you have showed and explained to them how nice it is to have a caged sissy hubby and that you have 10 black men waiting for your 5 hot girlfriends we make one of them make a movie with your phone. He will come in from the hall, heading directly to you, asking to be at your service. He will lick your pussy for a while before you put on a strap on. Then he will have to make it wet before you pull his plug and start taking him from behind. I will get in front of him so he can start sucking my dick while the other guys start lining up around us and wanking. After you have fucked him to orgasm, he will turn around on his back and we will give him a 10 BBC bukkake, and he is to swallow every drop. At last i will cum, and you will piss in a glass which he has to finish up. This video goes to their beloved ones at home with the text: This is my hubbys birthday gift.
My friends has plenty of stamina so it is plenty left for them to enjoy. You can also tell them that your hubby will be at their service for the rest of the night."

After this night when I was going to get my reward for being a good sissy toy, I choosed one minute of fucking for my reward. Then bull says:
"No, I think you should remain pussy free and in chastity for as long as we want. You will have not twenty but one minute of licking instead. You also got to lick her that night, so this is enough rewarding.
You will however get more sex from now on. The girls who was here has either broke up with their boyfriends and got a sissy slave or locked up their existing ones. So when I, your wife or one of them allows you and their sissy`s to, you can have sex with them. All still locked of course. You can use strap on`s if you`d like to, as long as we can see you lick it clean after. However, me and your wife has decided that it is good for your further sissyfication that either I or one of my BBC friends get to breed you and use you as our slave when we want. You will now get two choices. Since they have good stamina, it is likely that you will get a sissygasm before they cum. Do you want them to stop fucking you when you achieve sissygasm or do you want them to continue until they cum? If you now choose them to stop when you cum, I will tell them to never cum in or on you so you will never taste BBC cum again. If you choose to let them continue until they cum, they will not slow down because you cum and beg them to. They will only go harder and deeper no matter how loud your little sissy mouth screams in pain. They can cum wherever they want and you WILL eat it all. If they breed your sissy pussy you will push it out and lick it up. Since you also proved to be a little piss loving sissy, you will be theirs, and ours piss slave from now on. What do you choose?"

"Please Master, I want them to continue and give me their BBC seed. I crave it!"
What a fantastic fantasy

Now that's good humiliation.

Back