What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario?

What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario ever thought of in print, picture or video?

I like that movie that was making the rounds way back about how African Kings discovered a plant to make their cocks grow big and cause white women to become addicted to them, defeating the white man.

That really got my pussy juices fblaxplpitation. In a lot of them
What is the most humiliating interracial cuckold scenario ever thought of in print, picture or video?

I like that movie that was making the rounds way back about how African Kings discovered a plant to make their cocks grow big and cause white women to become addicted to them, defeating the white man.

That really got my pussy juices flowing.
I really like a 1972 movie called "Slaughter". In it the black hero beats and kills many white boys. He wins the girlfriend of the white villain and has sex with her a few times throughout the movie. He ends up killing the white boy whose girlfriend hr is fucking by burning him to death in a car. Check it out. The 1972 version

When I am summoned to our bedroom after her master drops his load in her married ass. My wife is bending over our bed and I am told to drop to my knees behind her. While she spreads her cheeks for me, he pours honey down her crack and orders me to clean what he calls his "honey pot."

And he orders me to tell my wife how much I like the honey and cum that i dig out of her ass with my tongue.

That really got my pussy juices flowing.

The most humiliating interracial cockold is making a dad strip naked tie his ass up put him on a chair in the corner and let him watch.
The bull breed his wife and *******....

I hope the bull is still part of the family ruling over the household too. If so, I wish I had a couple to rule over in that way too.
I'd love to have a wife that cheats on me with Black men and gets pregnant with their babies and the Bull makes me raise his children as if they were my own bossing me around and fucking my wife whenever he pleases!!!

We must fight hate with love.

White boys should accept that just can't satisfy us, women.

Only Black Men can.[/QUOTE
We must fight hate with love.

White boys should accept that just can't satisfy us, women.

Only Black Men can.
I have accepted the superiority of the black man, Princess Rina. I know as an inferior whiteboy with a tiny penis that I have been defeated by the big black bull/boss/masters.

I am sure that you are going to find an interesting white cuckoldress. A great number of white males would love to see their significant other with a well endowed black male.
Problem is that I live kind of out of the way. Few white women look in my direction in my area. So I look down south to look around. With any luck, I'd find a sugar momma that'd want me forever and rule over her and her cuck.

Back