What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

My ex-wife loved gang bangs and it wasn't unusual for her lover/bull to arrange 5-7 at a time. Sadly, I was at work during her record gang bang. It was arranged to be her bull plus 4 other guys at a motel. My ex was being extra enthusiastic and when one guy suggested they needed reinforcements, she agreed. Over the next ten hours, the 5 were on their phones when they weren't on her and by the time it was over, she had fucked 27 black guys, almost all of them more than once. Condoms were a hard rule, but the contents were dumped all over her so that at the end, she was covered head to toe, which made for an amazing photo that, unfortunately, I can't (won't) share because she's my ex now.

I never thought in my life I would be doing such or so many naughty things until I met my second hubby. Since he Introduced this life style. I have had several black cock weekends with with three different bulls from Friday thru Sunday. I have had a literal gangbang at same time recruiting few friends. Since I married hubby at 45 28 bbs later wow. Due to breast cancer had to stop but the support has been amazing

Back