What is the Best Way to be Awaken in the Morning

I love to wake up next to my black lover, feeling his huge hard black cock pushing into my pussy. Knowing all the time my husband is in the spare room listening to me cumming, as I'm taken again by his lovely cock.
I would love to be one shooting scuds all in U in the early Morn..

I'm told that I'm lucky that both my wife & I are morning people. Its not unusual that one or both of us often wake up horny, so its then our job to get the other "in the mood". With the wife, she loves her neck and earlobes kissed and licked while getting her pussy & clit gently fingered & massaged ... usually within 3-4 minutes her pussy is dripping its juices in anticipation, waiting on my hot, wet tongue. As soon as I feel her juices, I'll gently push her legs apart, slide down between her legs, lick & kiss the insides of her thighs, and then part those lovely love petals with my thumbs and dip my tongue deep into her hot box. She'll usually put one or both of her hands on my head, guiding my tongue around her pussy. She also has a g-spot, but its a fairly small spot. If I can find it fairly quickly, while licking her pussy & clit, within a minute or so she'll raise her hips off the bed, moaning and shaking through her first early morning orgasm. Once that takes place, she basically likes to take control, usually pushing me onto my back and mounting me rather roughly. Sometimes, however, she'll mount my face, instead, and slide her pussy back and forth on my face until she shakes through a second or third orgasm, and she'll press her spasming pussy hard onto my mouth & extended tongue so I can catch all of her flowing nectar. :smoke:

I'd like to have some of that max fries in the morning too
I'm told that I'm lucky that both my wife & I are morning people. Its not unusual that one or both of us often wake up horny, so its then our job to get the other "in the mood". With the wife, she loves her neck and earlobes kissed and licked while getting her pussy & clit gently fingered & massaged ... usually within 3-4 minutes her pussy is dripping its juices in anticipation, waiting on my hot, wet tongue. As soon as I feel her juices, I'll gently push her legs apart, slide down between her legs, lick & kiss the insides of her thighs, and then part those lovely love petals with my thumbs and dip my tongue deep into her hot box. She'll usually put one or both of her hands on my head, guiding my tongue around her pussy. She also has a g-spot, but its a fairly small spot. If I can find it fairly quickly, while licking her pussy & clit, within a minute or so she'll raise her hips off the bed, moaning and shaking through her first early morning orgasm. Once that takes place, she basically likes to take control, usually pushing me onto my back and mounting me rather roughly. Sometimes, however, she'll mount my face, instead, and slide her pussy back and forth on my face until she shakes through a second or third orgasm, and she'll press her spasming pussy hard onto my mouth & extended tongue so I can catch all of her flowing nectar. :smoke:
'

Wow! This sounds SOOO familiar!
If it wasn't for the fact my Wife has a good sized, easy to find G-spot, I would have been asking if were both married to the same woman! :D:bounce:

Back