What is the attraction?

I've realized that white women are most of the time more drawn to black men than white men. Just out of curiosity, what is the attraction? Is it how they're usually physically superior? Penis size? Etc

Wife here -

For me, its that Black Men aren't... for lack of a better term.. gelded. White guys these days have been beaten down to not want to be the alpha in the relationship. Black guys just are. There's no question most of the time when I'm with a Black Man who is the Man and who is the woman. With white guys, there's always "is this ok?" or "does this feel good?" (and not in a good way, more of a nervous way) which for me is a huge turn off. With Black Men, they act, they do, they take. And it feels good to be on the other end of such confidence.

I've realized that white women are most of the time more drawn to black men than white men. Just out of curiosity, what is the attraction? Is it how they're usually physically superior? Penis size? Etc

And what leads you to believe that white women are drawn most of the time to black men? Look around in the real world, most white women date/marry white men.

Both my ex wife and current wife felt it was taboo for a white woman to date/have sex with black men but both did and liked it said the color contrast was a huge turn on along with the sex.

Wife here -

For me, its that Black Men aren't... for lack of a better term.. gelded. White guys these days have been beaten down to not want to be the alpha in the relationship. Black guys just are. There's no question most of the time when I'm with a Black Man who is the Man and who is the woman. With white guys, there's always "is this ok?" or "does this feel good?" (and not in a good way, more of a nervous way) which for me is a huge turn off. With Black Men, they act, they do, they take. And it feels good to be on the other end of such confidence.
Man is a man, regardless of his color.

From what I'm seeing these days, I'd guess a big part of this attraction is still novelty and curiosity. You look at the major contact sports, however, and you have to admit that black males are more physically fit and alpha, on average, than their white male counterparts. Its true or coaches wouldn't load their benches with black males. When its about "money", the owners and coaches could care less whether the players are black, white, pink, or chartreuse. Plus, something was mentioned in another thread that I suspect might be a growing trend, and that is white males appear to be developing into a more submissive, beta race.

Whatever it is, there seem to be as many downsides to being more alpha as there are upsides. Longevity and mortality for one is shorter as these alpha blacks compete with each other. True alpha competition means "elimination" in other species ... 2 alphas fight ... one wins, the other dies or is cast off. Eventually the King Lion gets beat and replaced by a younger, more fit male lion. Its part of maintaining the strongest species.

So, I have no problem watching the alphas compete and exterminate themselves over foolish rivalries, while I enjoy an extra 10-15 years of life, drawing my pensions, doing some trout fishing, and enjoying my grand *******. Knock yourself out, fellas! :)

I like Black Men for their confidence, straightforwardness, larger cocks, their ability to stay hard after they cum, or cum multiple times. I like that they are more often very toned, mature, open, accepting, masculine. I love Black Men because they aren't afraid to be men. I love how they make me feel, and how they feel in me.

My wife likes the skin color contrast, the size and the stamina. She also knows that I find interracial sex very hot indeed. It turns both me and my wife on that we know that our partner is aroused.

My wife also like biracial ******* which was certainly a plus when she chose her black lover.
pleased.jpg

Back