What is ok for your wife to do with a BBC Bull?

No wife at the moment, but I believe a Real Woman has perfect right to do all those things if She chooses. I would hope the no condom/cumming inside is not recklessly done though, but She would be a responsible enough Woman that I would not be concerned about this.

No wife at the moment, but I believe a Real Woman has perfect right to do all those things if She chooses. I would hope the no condom/cumming inside is not recklessly done though, but She would be a responsible enough Woman that I would not be concerned about this.
i think the to be wife is already doing all of the above with a black bull.

When we started we had a lot of rules. The first rule was no kissing. That lasted about two minutes with my first black man lol. No anal was allowed either....but it turns out I can't say no to anal after they fuck my pussy so damn good. No cumming inside either. That rule actually lasted a few months but then Armon kept whispering in my ear he wanted to fill my pussy over and over again....another rule broken! Of course sleep overs seemed too extreme for us as well....until Armon. Turns out I like being fucked until exhaustion and then woken up and fucked some more. And of course morning sex is fantastic with big, horny man lol. Turns out breaking the rules is one of my things lol. Just go with it and have fun.

When we started we had a lot of rules. The first rule was no kissing. That lasted about two minutes with my first black man lol. No anal was allowed either....but it turns out I can't say no to anal after they fuck my pussy so damn good. No cumming inside either. That rule actually lasted a few months but then Armon kept whispering in my ear he wanted to fill my pussy over and over again....another rule broken! Of course sleep overs seemed too extreme for us as well....until Armon. Turns out I like being fucked until exhaustion and then woken up and fucked some more. And of course morning sex is fantastic with big, horny man lol. Turns out breaking the rules is one of my things lol. Just go with it and have fun.
A hotwife finds a perfect bull she should give herself 100% mind and body ;)

Back