what is it

Jacob reed

Couple
From
CO, US
what is it about a black dick in my ass that feels so good?
seriously I will only take black dick but I love getting it!
the other day we had 2 black guys over and my girl said would you add fuck both of us at the same time.the one guy said he was girls only the other guy said he would fuck my ass if she would tell him how much she likes me taking his dick.
so next thing I knew her and I were side by side with black dicks in our added and the guy fucking me was saying that he loved fucking white guys asses so he could show them what we are good for and that he fucked my girl because he wanted to show me that my girl loved black cock and that he could have it whenever he wanted and he was fucking me because i wasn't gonna stop him.
I'm all honesty I could fuck the dude up easily, I could have stopped him anytime I wanted to but I loved knowing how I was making him feel and how good it felt watching my girl and knowing how she felt too.
then out of nowhere the dude fucking her asked what fucking a dude was like. the guy fucking me said intense and powerful. I'm not fucking his ads because I'm gay I'm doing it because I can. to show him that I own him. you want to try it. the dude said yes he's try it. then told me to not be a gag about it.
in my mind I don't think taking a black cock in my add is gay, but if I could make sure that this guy liked fucking me it would make me feel so hot. and i asked him what he liked and he said he loved dirty talk and wanted that power thing the guy talked about.
asked my girl to come over and whispered in her ear to make him think him fucking my ass makes her hot. she said to me baby watching you get fucked does get me hot.
so she went next to him and was running on him kissing him telling him that i was where I should be and was kissing on him.
I was telling him that i was his bitch. and he said that he wanted my girl and she was seeing what I was about. she told me that she was glad to know that i would let myself get ass fucked instead of saying that she was his.
I started to say that it was good dick but she told the other guy to fuck my mouth.
I loved it.
she told them that tonight I could only watch her not fuck her. but I knew it was talk.
the one guy said he was gonna fun and rammed my ass hard and deep.
she cheered him on and the guy in my mouth said see it's not gay it's power and he said yeah. then he smacked my ass and said I can use that again sometime right? then kissed my girl and said 2 new bitches. she told him that she gave her body to black dick a long time ago and since I made her do it, she wanted to make me see what she had to do. he asked if she didn't like it and she said he'll no she loved it but still if I'd let black guys fuck her then why not let them do me too.
the guy in my mouth pulled out and went behind me to finish in my ass. as she was watching me take that dick she was kissing both of the guys and she said to one of them that she hoped he didn't mind her saying but she loved him.
he said love me?
she said you fucked me stupid fucked him in his ass and said you wanted to take me. I love all black guys who don't just fuck me but own me.
he said in that case he loved her too.
the guy in my ass told me how could the cum felt already there. and I told him to make it better. show me what add is for and he shoved my head down and growled hard as he came in me just making me take it.
after that the one guy had my girl call his kid or friend or someone while he fucked her. even made her say that I was right there and if I wanted her to stop it wasn't happening.
when they were done and leaving we thanked them for coming and dude said he was serious about using my ass again.
I said that if he liked it I had no problem letting him use it. I asked him if it felt gay at all and he said not at all he said that he saw that if anything it would be gay for me.
I said I knew who I was and I wash gay. I was a guy who loved black guys

I know it changed me. After years of disappointing sex with white guys, going black opened up a new world for both of us. Although it is infrequent, being fucked side-by-side is very erotic.

While I don’t care how anyone sees themselves I call & consider myself gay. I don’t want pussy, I don’t want sex with a woman, I am unable to have sex with a woman. I want a BIG BLACK COCK!!!

The addiction that is created that first time a black man’s balls empty inside of you is undeniable
The cravings just get worse, every time you’re black seeded.
I believe that all married white couples should take black cock & cum in all of their holes to understand the difference.....the superiority.

the other day we had 2 black guys over and my girl said would you add fuck both of us at the same time.the one guy said he was girls only the other guy said he would fuck my ass if she would tell him how much she likes me taking his dick.
so next thing I knew her and I were side by side with black dicks in our added and the guy fucking me was saying that he loved fucking white guys asses so he could show them what we are good for and that he fucked my girl because he wanted to show me that my girl loved black cock and that he could have it whenever he wanted and he was fucking me because i wasn't gonna stop him.
I'm all honesty I could fuck the dude up easily, I could have stopped him anytime I wanted to but I loved knowing how I was making him feel and how good it felt watching my girl and knowing how she felt too.
then out of nowhere the dude fucking her asked what fucking a dude was like. the guy fucking me said intense and powerful. I'm not fucking his ads because I'm gay I'm doing it because I can. to show him that I own him. you want to try it. the dude said yes he's try it. then told me to not be a gag about it.
in my mind I don't think taking a black cock in my add is gay, but if I could make sure that this guy liked fucking me it would make me feel so hot. and i asked him what he liked and he said he loved dirty talk and wanted that power thing the guy talked about.
asked my girl to come over and whispered in her ear to make him think him fucking my ass makes her hot. she said to me baby watching you get fucked does get me hot.
so she went next to him and was running on him kissing him telling him that i was where I should be and was kissing on him.
I was telling him that i was his bitch. and he said that he wanted my girl and she was seeing what I was about. she told me that she was glad to know that i would let myself get ass fucked instead of saying that she was his.
I started to say that it was good dick but she told the other guy to fuck my mouth.
I loved it.
she told them that tonight I could only watch her not fuck her. but I knew it was talk.
she cheered him on and the guy in my mouth said see it's not gay it's power and he said yeah. then he smacked my ass and said I can use that again sometime right? then kissed my girl and said 2 new bitches. she told him that she gave her body to black dick a long time ago and since I made her do it, she wanted to make me see what she had to do. he asked if she didn't like it and she said he'll no she loved it but still if I'd let black guys fuck her then why not let them do me too.
the guy in my mouth pulled out and went behind me to finish in my ass. as she was watching me take that dick she was kissing both of the guys and she said to one of them that she hoped he didn't mind her saying but she loved him.
he said love me?
she said you fucked me stupid fucked him in his ass and said you wanted to take me. I love all black guys who don't just fuck me but own me.
the guy in my ass told me how could the cum felt already there. and I told him to make it better. show me what add is for and he shoved my head down and growled hard as he came in me just making me take it.
after that the one guy had my girl call his kid or friend or someone while he fucked her. even made her say that I was right there and if I wanted her to stop it wasn't happening.
when they were done and leaving we thanked them for coming and dude said he was serious about using my ass again.
I said that if he liked it I had no problem letting him use it. I asked him if it felt gay at all and he said not at all he said that he saw that if anything it would be gay for me.
Very hot story, side by side anal sounds hot as fuck

I loved it.
he said love me?
We experienced both being fucked side by side only once and it was the hottest thing we’ve ever done. Would love to do it again.

Back