WHAT IS IT LIKE?

Its fulfilling motivating satisfying scary, intense, both a large and small experience between and for a couple to have together. Sometimes it can be good for marriage or relationship , sometimes bad for it, or not much change in the fate of your relationship at all.
But for me, it was all the above and even better once I finally got her to do it. The next rush was when she realized she liked it a lot and that I was right about her wanting and needing to fuck lots of different hung built males to fulfill her and it;s ok; In fact, Im setting it up for you and will help you have an intense experience as I can.
After that revelation, It got nothing but better watching her get fucked by hung black males and a few hung whites knowing the whole time I was right about her unrealized ******* need for bigger hung dicks to take her pussy because I knew, I couldn't please her alone. No one man could. One can only accept her need to fuck other cocks and have lovers cum inside her for her to truly be satisfied and filled. And if I loved her as much as I said, It was my job to make that happen for her often with the right guys and in a safe environment.
Which, that eventually led to my submissiveness to her black lovers cocks which really put me in the action rather than standing back masturbating to them both. Anything to participate and help her and I have a more pleasurable experience such as holding her legs open, licking her creamed wet pussy while her lover was there, sleeping in the wet spot of the bed, allowing her lover to take her at odd hours of the day in front of me without question, licking her feet, painting her toe nails, and finally, with a few select hung regular alpha males, fluffing and sucking their cocks before and afterwards to show my now ex-wife how much I submit to her lover, her needs and both love/accept my role as a cuckold husband when her lovers are around. She enjoyed seeing that the most. For her, it was like my whole experience of watching them all the way through in just the time it took for me to suck their cocks. She saw it as I submitted to her needs and desire to mate with this better looking bigger hung studd and that I realized I was a sub to him and her when he was around because of my inadequacies to please her compared to his ability. And by doing this, for her, she could more fully experience and accept it was completely cool in our relationship for her to admit that though she and I loved each other, were married, weren't going to split, that at the time, things were great, and our own sex was better than good, she still desired to fuck other hung men and that I had submitted and accept another lovers better bigger black cock cumming in her pussy to satisfy her in a way impossible for me alone to provide.

Thats bliss pleasure and happiness all in one between a white couple. And living day to day in pubic, knowing secretly it will happen again and again between her and other lovers and it's perfectly fine and normal. She isn't leaving or going anywhere, she just wants better looking bigger and hung men to fuck her then leave. No children (yet) no commitment, no threat to the relationship. Just pleasure and satisfaction and personal growth of yourselves and as a couple.
After you realize and get to that part, it just remains for you to do it and grow and experiment with how far you want to take it as a couple and what her needs are?
My wife was fine and horney all the time, so she enjoyed being fucked by athletic hung much younger males and being the older woman. As we got comfy, we grew to enjoy her studd staying the weekend, coming over, me fluffing her, creampies, and her having more than one studd at a time.
And once you as the husband experience your own jealousies, inadequacies and hang ups (and you will, no way around it) you will enjoy the later stages of cuckoldry even more such as when my wife got comfy enough with he lovers to always have their cum in her pussy, dripping out and me licking occasionally. She said she did it because she had a natural desire to have his bigger cuck cum in her pussy so she felt like she was taken and possibly impregnated by him.

Back