WHAT IS IT LIKE?

theres something perverce about knowing another guy is fucking your wife , i know its wrong and yet it feels so right , it took awhile to convince my wife to let this happen and now she is totally adicted to fucking other men . and yes i love the clean up but she is not keen on me doing this . to slide my cock into her pussy after a bull has been there is the best feeling a married guy can experiance , i hope she never stops , the only downside so far is that she hasnt had a black cock .
There ARE many available...

I just think it's a nice feeling. Hard to explain but it makes you feel good to know that your wife has a lover and that she is free to do anything she likes.

This is why I enjoy doing wives, so that she can feel free to "fuck" and be naughty and nasty and allow me to leave my seed. If your wife is interested in evaluating THIS BBC, please correspond.

like to watch her legs wrapped around him like to see his shiny dick like to see the foam build up on his dick as she cums like to see his dick pumping cum into her like to slide mine in when his cum is still hot inside her

I always watch my wife's face for her reaction as his big cock first enters her. I can tell her level of pleasure right at that moment and that is my turn-on.

3463954364_24667a12da_b.jpg3278301907_e86c985bcf_o.jpg3284462786_df530340fd_o.jpgNever had a wife or gf do big black dick, but I can imagine. What would I get out of it? Just seeing her young white pussy getting filled up with his black meat, pulsing with cum. Seeing how this makes her scream and orgasm like crazy over and over every ten minutes or so. That would be a real turn on.

Its teh most intense turn on.....weev finally had Ginger meet someone alone....it was quicketr than she liked...but the whole idea of her undressing in front of a tall, muscular black man, with a huge cock, getting on her knees and sucking him greedily while Im not there.....almost sexier than being there. theres the danger of losing her, of course...which is a turn on. i also like the thought of holding her after her meetings, sleeping, knowing that the cum from up to 12-15 guys is in her stomach and pussy and ass. A lt of exguisite emotions.

ive asked my hubby what he feels and he says he gets excited and loves to here me moan,,specially since its been a while that he heard me moan so loud. he just watches but doesnt clean me off just yet.. says he kind of wants to but hes not sure cause it looks like a lot of cum..

ive asked my hubby what he feels and he says he gets excited and loves to here me moan,,specially since its been a while that he heard me moan so loud. he just watches but doesnt clean me off just yet.. says he kind of wants to but hes not sure cause it looks like a lot of cum..

I felt the same way at first....seemed like a LOT.....but she was so turned on, I was turned on....I got over it!

Its a physical n psychological taboo, also the sight of your wife, who u love n adore, getting a good hammering is wonderful. exciting n wonderful at the same time

For me it is 2 real big things that make it so worth it to me to help give her a push to discovered the black Pleasure.
Just know she is final getting the real cock her hot ass needs to get off. I know she never even had and orgasm from me. On her phone she had these pics to if you recall. (sent to her i spied in her phone)
WD.jpg Picture8.png

"he just watches but doesnt clean me off just yet.. "
:D i can se the future of your hubby already

Well what I get out of it was the thrill of her getting pounded longer that I can last. The color contrast is a turn on for me seeing his black hands holding her and him slowly stripping her. To expose her naked body to him and she how she gets so hot and very wet as she reaches for his growing monster. To see her fucked in all potions that is fun for her. It is so erotic to see her take on 9 inches and love going for 2 hours and having him cum in her and fill her without going soft.

This is going out to all the Hubbies out there that are good little Cucks...When your wife is mere inches way from you with a BBC snaking it's way down her hungry, wet and eager holes...what are you getting out of it? Are you thinking about how that BBC is going to fit...do you wonder what it would feel like...are you eagerly anticipating licking your woman clean...DO you lick your woman clean?View attachment 9027
I do not wonder if it will fits I know it will fits because I watch her fuck a 15 inch cock and take it up to his balls and it my plesure to lick and suck her clean after his dumps his load in her cunt just to thank him and to show my ap. for him i am not yellious about a big black dick fucking my wife because my dick are 10 inches long.

I do not wonder if it will fits I know it will fits because I watch her fuck a 15 inch cock and take it up to his balls and it my plesure to lick and suck her clean after his dumps his load in her cunt just to thank him and to show my ap. for him i am not yellious about a big black dick fucking my wife because my dick are 10 inches long.

Very well said...

I don't think there's anything perverse about another man fucking my wife because I love her very much. Although, I'm almost eight inches, there's a lot of humiliation involved with an oversized black man. For example, I did badger Janet for three long years to have sex with another guy. She says, "now it's my turn to honor her" and while I'm not under-endowed she thinks, "it's good for me to be put in my place." She told me, "a happy wife needs both support and sexual satisfaction and I am supporting her while she's catching up on me by having sex with a well-endowed black man." She has told me, "Its' my duty to shower her with encouragement so she'll know I don't think less of her and I'm an active participant in her sexual fulfillment." We agree on what she said that, "Many black dudes will be surprised when they realize that my sexual satisfaction is your only duty."

Janet has said, "We're here because you brought us here and you need to accept the fact that you can't satisfy me like a black man, but I love you and I don't hold it against you and you don't need to worry about me leaving you." I did want to see her make it with another guy although I didn't specify a black guy. Finally, in the the four experiences that Janet has enjoyed (although some have lasted as long as a year and a half and none has been shorter than six months) I learned that it turns a black guy on fucking your wife in front of you and making her orgasm like crazy while her husband is reduced to masturbating while he watches them.

I don't think there's anything perverse about another man fucking my wife because I love her very much. Although, I'm almost eight inches, there's a lot of humiliation involved with an oversized black man. For example, I did badger Janet for three long years to have sex with another guy. She says, "now it's my turn to honor her" and while I'm not under-endowed she thinks, "it's good for me to be put in my place." She told me, "a happy wife needs both support and sexual satisfaction and I am supporting her while she's catching up on me by having sex with a well-endowed black man." She has told me, "Its' my duty to shower her with encouragement so she'll know I don't think less of her and I'm an active participant in her sexual fulfillment." We agree on what she said that, "Many black dudes will be surprised when they realize that my sexual satisfaction is your only duty."

Janet has said, "We're here because you brought us here and you need to accept the fact that you can't satisfy me like a black man, but I love you and I don't hold it against you and you don't need to worry about me leaving you." I did want to see her make it with another guy although I didn't specify a black guy. Finally, in the the four experiences that Janet has enjoyed (although some have lasted as long as a year and a half and none has been shorter than six months) I learned that it turns a black guy on fucking your wife in front of you and making her orgasm like crazy while her husband is reduced to masturbating while he watches them.
Just what i want for my wife & she knows.

Back