What is it like being Group Fucked ?

If you haven't had a big one I would recommend starting out with one well endowed bull. If you find pleasure with one then try two. If you can handle two then arrange a group fuck. Contrary to what some people say here big cock(s) aren't for everyone but for a lot of women nothing rocks their world like a well hung bull or two or more

If your hubby is there doing "clean up" between men, I imagine it would get quite interesting to say the least. What does your hubby think of you doing that?
I've got a DVD of a lady doing over 600 guys, to set the world record, which has since been broken by a girl that did over 800 guys. I imagine her pussy was quite sore for a while. Practically all the guys cum inside her too. The last guy was a whimpy white guy and he fucked her for a couple minutes and then jerked off on her pussy. :smoke:

If your hubby is there doing "clean up" between men, I imagine it would get quite interesting to say the least. What does your hubby think of you doing that?
I've got a DVD of a lady doing over 600 guys, to set the world record, which has since been broken by a girl that did over 800 guys. I imagine her pussy was quite sore for a while. Practically all the guys cum inside her too. The last guy was a whimpy white guy and he fucked her for a couple minutes and then jerked off on her pussy. :smoke:

Hubby wants to see me properly filled and humiliated, but i also want to see him have to lick me out after being filled

Well , when I've been gangbanged I felt excited at the beginning( you turn on a lot of guys...) then it becomes exhausting until the end when i become satisfied and appreciated for the slut i am

Back