What is it ladies?

I think it's the subtle suggestion of taboo that makes me want to try one, even though I'm a grown ass woman! Looking to try one (several), if I can find them. The idea of having a big, thick chocolate snake up my pussy, pushing my lips and walls apart, pounding on my petite body, just makes me want to try several at once! It's the thoughts, the mental scenarios. After all.... 'sexy' really is between the ears!

To me, black in general. As I have mentioned on another thread, me and hubby were in a swinging club before we started in this lifestyle. But having older white men on top of me did nothing for me, didnt really enjoy it all.
Black guys for some reason, come across so cheeky and up for it all the time! White guys in Birmingham seem more interested in singing football songs or having a fight.

To me, black in general. As I have mentioned on another thread, me and hubby were in a swinging club before we started in this lifestyle. But having older white men on top of me did nothing for me, didnt really enjoy it all.
Black guys for some reason, come across so cheeky and up for it all the time! White guys in Birmingham seem more interested in singing football songs or having a fight.
I have just come back from the Midlands and you are very true the black men were so interested but white men just wanted to talk football and ******* beer

Back