what is it about white women that gets you?

cuckers

exactly what is it about white Women (not girls) for you black guys that drives you crazy the most? Our body features? the thrill of the hunt? whatever it is, give some feedback. I definitely want to know and would love to chat more with you and set up some fun hopefully.

Such a question involves layers of answers which are never definite. Like asking what attracts a Man to a Woman is like asking what attracts the planets to the sun.

A lot of factors are involved. One is a white woman's complexion when resting against mine. Believe me, nothing tops the cake more than that. Its the moment when really you see how marvellous God made us different and yet the same.

Another is Voice: listening to the rise & fall, timbre and laughter of a white woman's voice is quite attractive to me.

A third: Hair - no woman possesses more dynamic shades or styles of hair than they do.

Tan Lines: they look so erotic on a white woman's skin... Especially on her panties lines.

There's more, but these will do for now.

The thrill of having a piece of fruit that was forebidden for you to have most of your live.....White Women are the cream of the crop and everyone wants the sweetest berries from the best trees......

But then there's different shades of white: there's those with pale flesh, and those with a darker tan.... In the end, its colours that matters. Its intrigue.

yes..but even if it were not a wedding picture..minus the wedding veil and they were just dressed in white..he brought the flowers..and yes i can picture it more of a private affair on the beach...something romatic..yes

yes..but even if it were not a wedding picture..minus the wedding veil and they were just dressed in white..he brought the flowers..and yes i can picture it more of a private affair on the beach...something romatic..yes

How about this...

Back