What is it about black men specifically that makes us whites so weak for them?

What is it about blacks that makes them so dominant that whites are prepared to kneel before them without question? What is it about white men that makes us so weak and docile, we are prepared to give away our wives and girlfriends to a black man to fuck as he pleases?

Sites like this are almost always full of white wimps and cuckolds wanting to kneel and suck a black cock and slutty white women wanting a black man to fuck all her holes.

You don't see sites full of black men asking white men to fuck their wives or black men wanting to suck white cock.

For me it's pretty clear that black men are genuinely Earth's alpha males. As a white man, I always feel submissive in the presence of a black man. Even if I'm in the street and I make eye contact with one, I always look away first. He doesn't have to say or do anything to know he's dominated me.

With other white guys I am fairly assertive and even argumentative but with black men, I know not to answer back or run my mouth.

I haven't had an experience with a girlfriend where she's taken a black lover (that I know of), but there have been times in clubs where black guys have run their hands over her or even kissed her and I have felt unable to do anything. If a white guy tried that I would step in, but with black men I feel intimidated and powerless.

I think it's pretty clear from the prison stories that whites are inherently more submissive and naturally easier to dominate.

It's no secret that our (white) women are the sluttiest on the planet - they always end us as fuck-toys for other races.

I guess it's the fact that women always want the alpha males and that will always be black. I think if more black men (and women) realised just how much power they have over white women (and men), our society would have a lot more white relationships with black owners, we would have a lot more white women with black babies and a lot more white men knowing what it feels like to bring up those babies.

I believe that knowing your place in life is important. It gives you a sense of where you belong.

As a white man, I genuinely feel a society where blacks have more power over whites would be a natural evolution and I wouldn't fight against it. And I know that even if I did, I would lose.

My I ask... Why you want to submissive to a black man? And do you think, that is your natural state? And it's interesting how you said white woman are fuck toy's for other races..

..... I believe that knowing your place in life is important. It gives you a sense of where you belong.

As a white man, I genuinely feel a society where blacks have more power over whites would be a natural evolution and I wouldn't fight against it. And I know that even if I did, I would lose.
pic_Opinion.jpg JamesL, you need to look at the latest US Census Bureau Crime Statistics and put some things into perspective, that is after you seek some therapy. Your self-esteem is zippidy dudaaaaa. Pay particular attention to the ratios for homicides (victims & perpetrators), incarcerations, violent crimes, illegitimacies, etc. If being a strong, black, alpha male, with a big, black dick that white women envy, but are dying 14 years earlier than their white male counterparts, means putting me into those lopsided statistics, I'll choose to remain a beta, short dicked, white male in this society who has to pay to get a white bitch to fuck me, if that, in fact, is the way I'm viewed. Your welcome to suck all the black dicks and lick all the black asses you desire, just don't toss the rest of us in with your fanatical visions of suppression. After reading your crap, I get visions of a dude who probably likes to jerk off and eat his own cum on a regular basis. "bon appetite!"
cartoon_Psychiatrist-Sign.jpg cartoon_penis-littleWhite.jpg Mac

ps ... DON'T PROCREATE, please!

Last edited:
Back