what is biggest age difference between you and your (temporary) bedmate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is 53 and loves fucking young black white pussy virgins! She fucked 3 one day that had just graduated high school a few weeks earlier. This was last summer, they all came over during the day the first time and took turns, wasn’t really a gang bang, one at a time in our bed while the others waited their turn, said they started fucking about 30 mins after I left for work and left about 30 minutes before I got home. Her pussy was so sore I could barely lick it clean and thank god for the waterproof cover under our sheets! What a mess! They fucked her all summer last year, but came over individually after that one visit. When I say all summer, for two months it was everyday one of them or all of them used her pussy. They went off to college and now when they come home, they cum to our home for some fun! My wife is such a slut! I love sitting in my recliner sipping a beer and watching her suck one of their long, going black cocks to completion, making them cum so hard, showing me the load in her mouth the swallowing it while I watch!!! Goddamn, hottest head I’ve ever had! So much better than her doing it to me! I love to watch and got lucky enough to have a woman that loves to perform for me so I can watch! ❤️♠️❤️♠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back