What is best southern cities with BBC lovers/swingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamin_BMX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello. I've been involved in the swinger lifestyle since 2009. I live in New Orleans. I have great times here, but it's still a hit or miss with locals. Alot of fakes. I tend to meet tourists the most that visit the city. My 40th birthday is coming up in March and I'm considering traveling, most likely ATL. What southern cities are the best for black men to find couples and hotwives?? I've heard about Tampa and few others. Any info will help. Thanks.

I love Charleston SC for many reasons ... on the ocean, great bars & nightlife, its sophistication with history, size ... lots of great social clubs there like Victors and McKees. For black2white mix, the population is about 2/3 white to 1/3 black.
A few bars there are unique ... 'Kick'n Chicken' and 'Voodoo Tiki' bar. Most everything swings in the Port of Charleston/Union Pier.

I love Charleston SC for many reasons ... on the ocean, great bars & nightlife, its sophistication with history, size ... lots of great social clubs there like Victors and McKees. For black2white mix, the population is about 2/3 white to 1/3 black.
A few bars there are unique ... 'Kick'n Chicken' and 'Voodoo Tiki' bar. Most everything swings in the Port of Charleston/Union Pier.

You are absolutely right!! The picture I posted in "Imagine your wife in these pics" happened at the Isle of Palms. Thanks for the tips on the other bars. We will definitely check them out!!!

Thanks alot. Other than Dylan Roof, I've heard great things about Charleston in regards to bbc lifestyle and swinging. I'll check it out sometime this year.

Nashville TN is a great place, We used to go to BBC white wife gangbangs every week, We love in the Knoxville area and have lots of luck finding BBC for us. That said, Atlanta is the best place we have been to for this type stuff

I also heard about hotwives that crave BBC in Nashville TN. Nashville was on my list along with Atlanta. Thank you.

Thanks everyone. Looks like I'll be choosing Atlanta for my birthday in another week. But I definitely would like to do Charleston. Maybe I'll split my time between both cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back