what is a cuckolds role?

This is just my opinon if you disagree so be it, no reason to get nasty or rude I think cuckolds have a important role of making sure everything goes smoothly, if the bull wants somthing the cuck should get it if he is able to being submissive to the bull and the cuckoldress is in my opionon is what the cck should be doing. Agree or not?

I agree. The cuckold has a very important role to play. I know that some here use cuckolding to enhance their own sex life and that is their right. But I think in a more pure form cuckolding is about the white guy being denied sex and that simple fact makes the sex between the black man and the white woman more intense. I think the cuckold being submissive to the black man and providing support as requested just comes naturally.

A married man becomes a cuckold when his wife has sex with other men. That said, I would think it would benefit everyone involved, if everyone (wife, cuck, bull) would try to keep the atmosphere cordial and content. Pretty much everything hinges around the wife. She makes sure both men act respectful towards the other, and steps in when needed. Acts of submissiveness, humiliation, etc are things couples might incorporate into their cuckolding play to intensify the event for themselves, but in most cases it isn't necessary. And, the bull's getting some "free, white pussy", probably drinking the cuck's booze, eating his food, etc, ... why make the cuck husband feel more inferior than he already is unless that's what the cuck wants? If the bull's reason for being there is to get one up on the white man instead of being focused on sexually pleasuring the woman, he's there for the wrong reason anyways.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

As a Blacked cuckold, i am submissive to my wife and her Black Lovers. i do as i am told. If they want me in the room with them, i will be in the room giving them whatever they want and need. If they want to be alone to enjoy each other, i will be someplace else. As a cuckold, i know my place in my marriage. My wife and i are happy with our relationship. We are very much in love and have been for our 33 years of marriage. we do not plan on changing anything in our relationship. i hope other white couples can be happy in a Blacked cuckolding marriage.

I have much respect for a submissive cuckold who knows his place. I do not have so much respect for a wanna-be Dom cuckold. He is simply not yet being true to himself, and it is my job to help guide him into his new self.

I am not a cuckold as of now so I do not have any kind of real experience to draw from but could you elaborate on "it is my job to guide him into his new self"

I do not consider myself a submissive person, and I do not think I would be cool with some other dude thinking he could come in an essentially push me around even in a non violent way. That said, I can also see it being difficult to see yourself on an even footing knowing this other man, who is probably also packing more than you, is here to fuck YOUR wife.

Again, I have no experience to base my thoughts on so its difficult for me to form a hard opinion.

This is just my opinon if you disagree so be it, no reason to get nasty or rude I think cuckolds have a important role of making sure everything goes smoothly, if the bull wants somthing the cuck should get it if he is able to being submissive to the bull and the cuckoldress is in my opionon is what the cck should be doing. Agree or not?
I don't really know exactly what is my "cuckold role" like you've said.
I developed my own submissive sex role several years ago, when my wife and me were still friends. She used to tell me about how she fucked with her ex boyfriend from Cape Verde. It began to make me feel excited, so I begged her to talk about this topic everytime she fucked with him. My wife and me were best friends before starting a relationship, so she hadn't any problems talking about it.
Several times during more than ten years together, I begged her to call her ex black boyfriend to have sex in front of me. When finally she did it in 2012, my role was basically submissive.

I am not a cuckold as of now so I do not have any kind of real experience to draw from but could you elaborate on "it is my job to guide him into his new self"

I do not consider myself a submissive person, and I do not think I would be cool with some other dude thinking he could come in an essentially push me around even in a non violent way. That said, I can also see it being difficult to see yourself on an even footing knowing this other man, who is probably also packing more than you, is here to fuck YOUR wife.

Again, I have no experience to base my thoughts on so its difficult for me to form a hard opinion.

Then it's not for you.

That's where me being selective comes in.

The Cuckolds role is to do as his wife and her black lover tells him to do. His choice's have been given to another man one more worthy of providing sex to his wife. His total role is now to please both his wife and her lover's in any way that makes there sex more enjoyable. The Black man is now the Master and the wife is the Mistress the cuckold is simply their servant.

Good point MacNfries, especially about being there to please the woman first! And and blkcocklover, "The Black man is now the Master and the wife is the Mistress the cuckold is simply their servant". As MacNfries points out they do not need to be mutually exclusive ! There are as may options as there are people.

There has always been a "pecking order" for us in priorities: Woman first, then the Lover, then my cuckold. So tom never gets to really choose but I am aware of his health and safety first just as he is with mine.

While I cant bring myself to physically or verbally humiliate him as his first wife did, and very publicly, his misguided loyal submission to her is what drew me to him. I found his humiliation and submission sexually exciting even before we were together so anything that excites my Lover that doesn't involve physical danger or damage is allowed so I like to be with dominate Bulls that enjoy dishing it out.

I must say I've enjoyed some especially erotic encounters with Bulls that seem have a little "chip" on his shoulder or something to prove as long as they don't get possessive about me and who I see. For that matter my closest girlfriends get off on his humiliation too and some of them are much more demeaning and demanding than my Bulls! lol

Let's be sure the wife knows her responsibility and position when it comes to her Cuck and Bull. She's married to a submissive husband; and her first allegiance must be to him. Occasionally, the bull may tend to bury himself in his role, and think he's more in control than he is. It's the wife who has to stand up to protect and side with her submissive husband should this happen; to know when to end a relationship with an uncordial, overpowering bull.
In other words, the "bull can wear the pants in the relationship because the wife says he can".
If she's not willing to do that, if and when the time comes, then for the sake of the marital relationship, it should not get started. I know my wife wouldn't hesitate ... not even a second!
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:

I definitely agree with this. If the bull wants something the cuck should do whatever he can to help. I also think the cuck has a responsibility to support and encourage his wife/girlfriend with dating other guys and finding bulls.

It seems the term "Cuckold" has been misinterpreted, by definition a Cukold is nothing more than a man married to an unfaithful wife.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

How you define or twist it is up to you, if you want the cuck to be a slave then so be it but not every cuck is submissive. We prefer the more traditional 3-some style cuckolding and we do what feels good. Mutual respect is what we like.

There is no one correct cuck's role as there is no one way of cuckolding that fits everyone's circumstance.

Some cuckolds may simply sit home watching TV while their wives go out on dates. Others, like TwoBiFour, may enjoy an all equal playful threesome approach and then there are those, like myself, who are in D/s relationships in which the husband is submissive to his wife. There are also reversed D/s relationships in which the husband is dominant and shares his "slut" with others and a myriad of other styles of relationships.

Just as the husband and wife need to find the relationship that works best for them and their desires, so too must the stud find the appropriate couple that fits his desires and he theirs, as well. When it fits all three well, it's magic.

As a sub-hubby my "role" would be no different whether my Wife was cuckolding me or not. I serve her, her needs, desires and pleasure. I cook, clean, repair, garden, maintain vehicles and home, act as butler, secretary, lover, pain slut and anything else that she requires of me. Should she take a lover and choose to gift my services to him in whatever manner, than that becomes my "role" as well.

However, my "role" is what works for us and doesn't necessarily apply to anyone else as it is no more right than any other.

Back