What IS a Cuck?

As I proceed toward my particular goal of "giving" my wife to a black man, I have been asked by some of the black men to what I like about being "cucked".

What exactly is cuckold?

Are there varying levels / varying degrees of being a cuckold?

I realize that there is a submission / domination role that is played with the encounter of a husband "giving" his wife to another man. Further, perhaps the roles are more prominent when a white man "gives" his wife to a black man.

What does cuckolding mean?

I mean, I'm of the thought that watching my wife with a black man is an ultimate experience, but I'm not into being tied up, ****** to watch, have some funky contraption over my penis, etc.

Yes... of course I wish to watch. Yes... I do find it exciting to be made to strip my wife for him. And perhaps, I just may accept his cum into my mouth after he has pumped it into my wife's mouth, or pussy. Furthermore, I may even lick the black man's dick in order to taste my wife on his shaft, after he has penetrated my wife's pussy.

With this stated, to what level is a cuckold?

Is a cuckold "officially" granted "cuckold status" after the wife has commanded him to do something? Is the cuckold status "officially" granted after he has obeyed the black man?

Comments?

What exactly is cuckold? ....
Are there varying levels / varying degrees of being a cuckold? ....
What does cuckolding mean? ....
With this stated, to what level is a cuckold? ....
Is a cuckold "officially" granted "cuckold status" after the wife has commanded him to do something? Is the cuckold status "officially" granted after he has obeyed the black man?

Comments?

Originally, a cuckold was defined as: a married man whose wife is unfaithful. The keys to being a cuckold were 1. being Male, 2. being married 3. having a wife who has sex with other men. It had nothing to do with race, or cocklocks, or any of the other fetishes you now see associated with the cuckold activities. It didn't matter if the husband knew or didn't know, or whether he encouraged or discouraged his wife's infidelities. The fact that she was fucking other men made him a cuckold.

Over the past decade or more, however, cuckolding has become somewhat of a sexual fantasy game ... where men permit and encourage their wives to take lovers. A better definition here would be wittol. Now, women, as well as men, are being considered as cuckolds (ie: Elizabeth Edwards & Sandra Bullock publically referring to themselves as being cucked), and by unmarried couples. So it seems to now define any individual who is in a supposedly monogomous relationship where their partner cheats/is not loyal to them. Coincidently, where men encourage their wives/GFs to have sex with other men, these men usually remain monogomous to their wives. Women usually have a very difficult time understanding why their mates desire that they have sex with other men, by the way.

The involvement of interracial cuckolding has become just an added fetish (but popular one) along with cocklocks, creampies, humiliation, sex denial, and various other fetishes ... to make the voluntary cuckolding more exciting or customized to the couples practicing it.

Here is a decent definition of the word. (copy and paste)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Within the parameters of this fetish, this word takes on a new meaning. For me, I see it as another form of swinging. Not so much as "submitting" or "surrendering" your woman (or your manhood for that matter) to someone else but sharing your woman and incorporating said person into your lovelife. I don't go for this inferior sissy garbage at all. Now, it takes a lot of trust and communication to embark upon this path. As for other concepts of this lifestyle such as "breeding", that is for couples to decide. It is a major commitment bringing a baby into this world especially if it isn't your own. There are a few couples on this site that have gone down that path. I would suggest you talk to them to see if you and your woman would be into that or not.

Those are my two cents for ya...

Yup. I knew Mac would show up. I was trying to post before he did. Lol

LOL ... well, if you'd like, I can unpost, and then repost, so you guys can be first if you like. I belong to a couple other websites specific to cuckolding ... one site I've been a member of since 2006, and I took the top 6-7 definitional sources and copied word-for-word their definition of the word; one was wikipedia. You'd be amazed at how the meaning of that word has changed over the past 2-3 years as people have used it to "fit" their particular need. It's sorta like the changing of what "rock n roll" use to be in the 1950's (I did a research paper on that in the '90s) ... its just taken on a trending life of its own. I think that, for posters that mostly frequent interracial sites, it is important they realize that the interracial aspect is not what constitutes the cuckolding event. A lot of people seem to think that a white married woman having sex with a black male is what cuckolding is all about.

I have always considered myself a cuck, although I do at times enjoy sex with other women. I am bi as well. When I was married to my ex wife, she had sex with other men on a regular basis. Sometimes I knew, other times I didn't, until afterward. We also had live-ins like my current wife and I do now.

I have always been willing to step aside if another man wanted my wife, sexually. I was even this way when I was younger. Because I enjoy watching more than doing, sexually, it has made it easy for me to enjoy watching. I have always felt an ego boost when my girlfriends or wives had sex with others because other men knew what I had and how good they were in bed.

I grew up living behind a adult arcade and adult theater, a massage parlour and a strip club. Growing up I got to see a lot of sex. My first sexual experience was with a girl. I was ten and she was nine. The reason that she was sexually active at such a young age was because she and her sister had sex with their step *******. It was after that first time that we often saw another neighbor girl watching us. I ended up having sex with her as well.

I was ten the first time I had sex with another boy. I found that I enjoyed sex with him more than I did with the first girl I'd had and his sister. I was ten and he was twelve. He did me like I had the first girl I had been with and his sister. I had sex with the three of them for over a year. I was eleven when I was involved in my first gang bang. The gang bang consisted of me, the boy I had been having sex with, his female cousin and three brothers who lived a few doors down from them.

The four of us other boys watched the one boy and his cousin at first. Then we watched the youngest of the three brothers have the one boy's cousin, then we watched the oldest of the brothers and the boy I'd had sex with and the female cousin. The middle brother had trouble getting hard. He was jacking off so hard and getting nowhere. It was then that the boy I'd had sex with told me to suck the middle brother and get him hard, which I did.When I got the middle brother hard, he fucked the female cousin while she sucked her cousin.

After the other boys had the female cousin a couple to three times each, I got in between the female cousin's legs. Before I could get my cock in her, she stopped me. She told me no. She said she wasn't going to have sex with a boy who had just sucked another boy. She told me I could go down on her, though. And I did. When I went down on the girl, the oldest of the three brothers said, "Oh my god. He's going to eat our cum." And I did.

It was while I was down on the girl that her cousin got behind me and did me from behind. After he had finished with me, the oldest and the youngest of the brothers followed his lead. None of them came in me. They puled out and came on the girls pussy so that I could eat more of their cum. It was because of this that the two brothers and the male and female cousins considered me a fag. It was also after this that I began having sex with the middle brother on a regular basis, along with the first girl I'd had and the one boy and his sister.

I ended up having sex with the sister of the first girl I had sex with. It was with her, me, the boy I'd been having sex with and another friend of his. It was while I was having intercourse with the girl when the brother of the sister I had been having sex with got in front of me and had me suck him as I was having intercourse with the sister of the first girl I'd ever had sex with. The boy's friend couldn't believe that I was sucking a cock while having intercourse with a girl. And he had me suck his cock after the one boy did.

The brother of the girl I had been having sex with eventually had sex with the first girl I had sex with. I watched them through her bedroom window. She saw me and motioned for me to join them. And I did. I watched the two of them for a while, then she asked me to do her. Before I got the chance to get in between her legs, the other boy asked her if she was into fags. When she asked what he meant, he told her that he had fucked me and that I had sucked him and other boys. She looked at me bewildered and asked if it was true. I said it was. She looked at the other boy and asked him, “If you have fucked him, doesn’t that make you a fag, too?”

Before the other boy could answer, the girl I had sex with the first time said to the other boy, “You may have fucked him, but you had his sloppy seconds.” She added, “My step dad has a bigger cock than you do, and he cums more than you do, too.” The other boy called her a slut and left. After he had left, I asked the girl we had been with why she said what she did. She answered, “He isn’t that good. I have had him only when you weren’t around.” She then asked what I thought of him as a lover. I told her that I enjoyed sucking him and that I liked the way he fucked me. She then admitted that she did, too.

The girl told me that because his cock was as big as her step fathers, he felt really good in her. I agreed that I liked his size, too. I asked her what she thought about my size. She responded, “I like that I can deep throat you without gagging. And I like that when you slam into me you don’t hurt me.” She added, “With the other boys, like with my step *******, when they go deep, it hurts. You don’t hurt me. You feel good in me.” I asked her what she thought of me fucking and sucking other boys. She answered saying, “You get what you can, when you can, from whoever you can, like me. And that’s okay. As long as you fuck me and let me suck you, I don’t care who you suck or fuck.”

The girl then asked me how it felt to see her with the other boy. I told her that I liked it. I liked seeing him fuck her. I liked seeing her suck him. I admitted to her that it made me jack off. She admitted to me that when other boys from the neighborhood had watched him with her that it kind of excited her to see them jack off while he fucked her. It was also then that she admitted to me that when I had fucked her the first time that the other boy had already had her, before me, that day.

The next time I had sex with the other boy, it was not a good experience. After I sucked him and he had fucked me, twice, he beat the ******* out of me. After he had beaten me, he made me suck him again and he fucked me again. He finally pulled out and came in my mouth. Then he hit me again, three times. Then he made me suck him again. He ****** his cock so deep in my throat that I ended up throwing up. After I threw up, the other boy called me a fag and told me that I was just a little whore like all of the other girls in the neighborhood.

It was after that day that I feared other boys. Word got out that the one boy had beaten me up, and the occurrence of me getting beat up increased. It was after this that when I was with a girl, or dating, that when other boys wanted the girl that I was with that I would step aside and watch them with her.

After a while I ended up going to the adult arcade and theater. It was there that I found that older men liked me sucking them and they always told me I was an amazing lover, or a really good fuck. Three years passed before I had sex with another girl. And when I did, I ended up having sex with her, her sister and her mom. I had sex with the three of them for about a year until they moved. Before they moved, the mom asked me where I had learned to be so good. I told her that having a lot of the girls in the neighborhood helped. She stated that they helped a lot.

It was an ego boost hearing that from a woman in her thirties. And although I had been with some of the girls from the neighborhood, I had to admit, even if just to myself, that the reason I was so good was because of what I had learned from the boys and the grown men I had sex with at the arcade and adult theater. I knew that I owed my sexual “expertise” to other boys and men. And I had them to thank for me being as good in bed as I was.

I began to realize that had I not been with so many other boys and so many grown men that I may not have ever been as good in bed as I had become. It was then that I also realized that having other men or watching them with girls or other women was crucial to me being a good or better lover. Because of this realization, when I dated a girl, I always wanted to share them with other boys or other men. I saw it as a way of being or becoming a better lover.

We moved when I went to junior high. Soon after eighth grade began I met and began dating a girl. She and I had sex, but she never seemed too thrilled. So, I took her to my old neighborhood and got her gang banged by a bunch of boys I had grown up with. She had never been gang banged or ever had sex with a black boy. When she got gang banged, it was by five black boys and two older black men.

When I saw the pure lust in her face and the way she responded to the boys and men who were fucking her, I knew that every girl I dated needed to experience sex like this. And I found that I actually enjoyed watching my girlfriend have sex more than I enjoyed having sex with her myself. I knew then that watching someone I considered mine having sex with others pleased me. Yes, she was my girlfriend, but she was loving the sex with others more than she ever did with me. And I was okay with that. I liked that after the other boys and men had fucked my girlfriend they enjoyed seeing me go down on her. I especially liked when they told me I was a very lucky guy to have such a sexy girlfriend.

I was proud. I knew that the girl I was dating was sexy. I also knew that she was pretty good in bed. I liked that the other boys and men told me that, if I wanted them to, that they would fuck my girlfriend any time I wanted. It boosted my ego to know that these other boys and men wanted “my” girlfriend. I knew I had someone special. I also knew that I really liked seeing her with all that cock. I actually jacked off and got off better watching her than I had when she and I had fucked.

The second girl I dated in junior high was very sexually active. I came on to her one day and we had sex that afternoon after school. While she and I were having sex she answered the phone. It was another boy she had dated who wanted to fuck her. And she invited him over. When the other boy got to her house, he walked into the bedroom and told me to move. So, I did. Then I watched the two of them. After the boy came in her, she asked me to go down on her and I did. The boy had cum in her so much that it was spilling out of her. I loved it, seeing as how I was bi and enjoyed the taste of cum anyway.

As I ate her out, the other guy had her sucking him. As she sucked him, he told me that he and she had been fucking for years. I didn’t say anything. He then asked me if I liked seeing him with her and I answered, “Yes.” He then told me, “Get used to it.” And I did. Most every time the girl and I had sex she would have the other guy join us and I would watch them. He was really good with and to her, and she came with him every time. She never got off with me. She admitted to me that was the reason she had him over when she and I had sex. And that made sense to me.

I realized, with this girl, if I wanted her to get off, it had to happen with her and another guy. I dated this girl for about a year. And each time she and I had sex, she had sex with that other guy. Some of her friends that I had become friends with told me to let her go. They told me that she often talked down about me. They told me that I deserved better. I told them that I liked that she had the other boy as well as me. They told me that she always said that she had sex with me as a primer for the other guy.

My girlfriend’s friends told me that if that worked for me, then have at it. Eventually, my girlfriend started having a lot of boys from our high school. I watched most of them with her. And because I always went down on her after the other boys had cum in her, word got out and I was known as a fag, again. The funny thing was that a lot of the guys let me suck them after I had gone down on her. To them it was a way of humiliating me. To me it was a way for me to enjoy the same boys my girlfriend had enjoyed. I got to enjoy them by going down on her after they had cum in her as well as tasting her on their cocks.

The other boys ended up letting me suck them after gym class. And this happened most every day. And then I got to suck them again after they fucked the girl I was dating. Even though I knew that my girlfriend was only having me to prepare for the other boys, I loved her, and I loved her for that. She eventually told me that the only reason she had sex with me was because I loosened her up and it made it easier for her to take the other boys. I told her that I was okay with that.

I found that I liked preparing my girlfriend for the other boys. I liked knowing that I got her wet and that the other boys got a “ready” pussy when they fucked “my” girlfriend. I found that I also enjoyed seeing them with her and getting to suck them much more than I enjoyed intercourse with her myself. When she and I broke up, because she had actually fallen for one of the other boys, I continued to have sex, but not with any other girls. I found that I liked having sex with the men at the arcade and theater in my old neighborhood a lot more.

I joined the military when I was seventeen. I found that in the military there were a lot of guys who enjoyed me either sucking them or me sucking them and they fucking me. I was sent to Korea. I had a lot of men there. And it was there that I saw my to-be wife. The first time I saw her she was getting gang banged in one of the barracks. I found out that she had done this a lot. And it turned me on. She turned me on. She was a total slut, and I found that to be very, very attractive.

We eventually met through a mutual friend. When I asked her to marry me, she told me that if she did, not to expect her to remain faithful. I told her that I had seen her gang banged many times, and that was why I had fallen for her in the first place. On our wedding day, in the morning, my wife had sex with three other guys, then another guy about an hour before she and I married. The last guy was one of the witnesses at our wedding. And on our wedding night, she had several other guys join us. I didn’t have sex with my wife the first time until seven other guys had already had her on our wedding night. This was also the first time she had seen me naked.

Until our wedding night, I had only seen her with other guys. She and I had never had sex, nor had she seen me naked. When she did see me naked for the first time, she said, “Holy *******. And that is what I have to live with for the rest of my life? Trust me, honey, when I said I wouldn’t be faithful, you can bet I won’t be faithful a lot.” My wife has me stand next to her and she had another guy stand next to me. She held both of our cocks and looked at both of them. She looked at the other guy and said, “I think you are the best man tonight.”

After the other guys left, my wife asked me why I hadn’t showed her what I had before we got married. I told her that I respected and loved her. She responded, saying, “But with that?” My wife told me that I had the smallest cock she had ever seen. I asked her what that meant to her and me. She told me that it meant that it was going to take a lot of other men for her to enjoy anything with me.

When we left Korea nine months later, we went to Texas. When we lived in Texas, when I was at work, my wife went to the barracks every night as she had when we were in Korea. Most every guy on base knew my wife better than I did, and had been with her more often than I had. Many of them had sex with her more in a week than I had with her the whole time we had been married.

I was not well liked on base until after most every guy on base had been with my wife. It was after that that all of the guys liked me. They would always tell me that I was the luckiest guy in the world for having a wife who loved sex as much as she did. And that made me feel good. I liked knowing that so many other guys knew how good what I had was.

I came home once to find her in bed with two guys. I stood in the bedroom doorway and watched them with my wife for about thirty minutes. When they all noticed me, one of the guys looked at me and said, “Hey man.” My wife introduced me to the men she was with. I asked where they had met. She told me that they had met at the Dairy Queen. These two guys became her regulars for about six months.

One night while having dinner at a local truck stop, I noticed another guy smiling at my wife and her smiling back at him. I asked my wife if she knew him. She said she did and that he had gotten her sex with some of the other truckers. The guy joined us. The first thing he said to me was, “Do you know that your wife has the most well-used piece of ass anywhere in Texas.” Before I could introduce myself, this guy said, “You must be the happy husband.” I agreed that was who I was.

The guy told me, “The first time I had your wife it was like having a piece of heaven wrapped around my dick.” I told him I was glad that he enjoyed her. He replied, “A lot of us have.” The guy asked me to get up so that he could sit next to my wife, and I let him. As soon as he sat down I watched as his hand went up my wife’s dress and she spread her legs for him. The guy asked if I minded if he ate with us. I said I didn’t mind. He ordered dinner and the three of us ate together while he fingered my wife.

I ended up paying for all three dinners. When we went to our car, the guy told my wife to get in the car, then he pulled out his cock and she sucked him. As my wife was sucking this guy, he told me that he’d gotten my wife sex in a lot of the trucks there. He added, “Your wife is the easiest woman I have ever met. And I love her for that.” He then asked, “So, it’s true that you love her being with other men?” I told him that I did like it that other men had her, often. He told me that was a good thing because he had seen her with and gotten her sex with a lot of other men. He told me, “If your wife wasn’t married to you, I would marry her.”

While me and this guy were talking, I could see in his face that he was about to cum. He did cum in my wife’s mouth then put his cock away and zipped up. He told me that my wife was the best cock sucker he had ever met. My wife leaned over and asked me if it would be okay if this guy came home with us and stayed the night. I said, “Sure.”

On the way home, I followed this guy and my wife. They went to another house I had never been to. When my wife and this guy came from the house, my wife walked up to me and told me that a few other guys were going to stay the night with us as well. And this other guy and four other guys fucked my wife that night as I watched.

One guy, after he had cum in my wife, told me, “Your wife is the best I have ever had.” He then added, “For a while now, your wife is the only woman I have been having sex with.” I asked about his friends. He told me, “Oh, hell. They’ve been fucking her longer than I have.”

The next morning my wife and the guy from the truck stop took the other guys home. My wife and this guy were gone for almost five hours. When they got home, I asked my wife where they had been. She told me that the guy from the truck stop had wanted her to go to the barracks and fuck so more. So, she did. She admitted that she was still horny from last night. And she had me feel between her legs. Her pussy and her thighs were slick and sticky at the same time. She told me that she and the guy from the truck stop were going to take a nap. I said, “Okay.” Then I watched the two of them in our bedroom. She sucked him and then he fucked her before the two of them fell asleep.

The guy from the truck stop eventually moved in with us. After he moved in with us, there weren’t many nights that I didn’t come home to find my wife being gang banged in “our” bed. The guy from the truck stop lived with us for a year and a half. When he wasn’t having other men gang bang her, he was fucking my wife himself. For that year and a half, my wife and I did not have sex. She usually told me she was too exhausted to have sex with me, but she was never too exhausted for our live-in. She was also never too exhausted to let me eat her after she had been gang banged.

For that year and a half I went completely without sex while watching our live-in and countless other men fuck and get sucked by my wife every day. I knew then where I stood, sexually, with my wife. And I was okay with it. I even told her once that as long as she was getting good sex, I didn’t care who it was with. That’s when she told me she didn’t care who it was with either. And that turned me on something fierce.

During our twenty-six years of marriage, my wife had three children fathered by other men. I worked from home for twelve of those years. So, it was convenient for both of us when she had sex with others when our children were young. I was able to take care of the children upstairs while my wife had sex with men downstairs. My *******’s ******* lived with us for 5 years. His and my wife’s bedroom was down stairs. My bedroom was upstairs where the kid’s bedrooms were.

After my *******’s ******* moved out, my best friend came to live with us. My wife got pregnant with our third baby shortly afterward. When my wife told me that she was pregnant, my best friend asked me when the last time was that me and the wife had sex. I told him that it had been about four years. He chuckled and said, “And now you’re probably going to be raising a kid I fathered. My wife asked him, “And who’s to say it’s yours?” My best friend answered, “I’m one of many that could be the *******, at least.”

When my wife gave birth to our third baby, my best friend had a paternity test done. We found out that our third baby was his. After we found out that my best friend was the ******* of our third baby, my best friend told me, “The baby is yours. Your wife’s pussy is mine.” My best friend lived with us for the next three years. During those three years, my best friend and my wife shared a bedroom. Not once during that three year period did he ever change a diaper or stay up the whole night because his ******* was teething. But I was happy that I was able to take care of our ******* so that my wife could continue to enjoy sex with my best friend as well as numerous other guys.

I guess I am a cuck mostly because I have raised three children who were fathered by three different men who I watched have sex with my wife. I am also a cuck because my wife shared a bedroom down-stairs with other men while we were married and I had a room of my own up- stairs where our kid’s bedrooms were. I am also a cuck because I went without sex with my wife for years while other men had sex with my wife on a daily basis, while I watched. I am also a cuck because when my wife and I did have sex, for those several years, it was only oral, and only after she had been with others.

I am also a cuck because, even with my current wife, we have a live-in who sleeps in our bed with us and has sex with my wife more often than I do. Since about two weeks after we met, and I moved in with my current wife, we have had lovers as live-ins. And they have all had sex with her more often than I have. The second live-in moved out, but he still has my wife any time he is in town, whether I am home or not.

I am a cuck because I enjoy seeing my wife fucked more than fucking her myself. I am a cuck because I respect other men because of the size of their cocks, and want them to have my wife for that reason.

As I proceed toward my particular goal of "giving" my wife to a black man, I have been asked by some of the black men to what I like about being "cucked".

What exactly is cuckold?

Are there varying levels / varying degrees of being a cuckold?

I realize that there is a submission / domination role that is played with the encounter of a husband "giving" his wife to another man. Further, perhaps the roles are more prominent when a white man "gives" his wife to a black man.

What does cuckolding mean?

I mean, I'm of the thought that watching my wife with a black man is an ultimate experience, but I'm not into being tied up, ****** to watch, have some funky contraption over my penis, etc.

Yes... of course I wish to watch. Yes... I do find it exciting to be made to strip my wife for him. And perhaps, I just may accept his cum into my mouth after he has pumped it into my wife's mouth, or pussy. Furthermore, I may even lick the black man's dick in order to taste my wife on his shaft, after he has penetrated my wife's pussy.

With this stated, to what level is a cuckold?

Comments?

With me, I was aware of the Cuck lifestyle before my first interaction with a married couple. I was NOT nor was there a need for me to be "DOMINANT", in order for me to fuck the wife. I met them on AFF, the husband had the photo of his wife on their profile and I had a photo of my man on my profile. The husband's role was more like the "concierge" for the wife in this scenario. He was having health issues but wanted to allow his wife to experience pleasure. We stared our conversation online for several weeks, when they knew that their adult children were not at their home they invited me up. My first "introductory" visit lasted three hours in their living room talking, television just to get acquainted, the wife, a smoker, was suffering from a chest "cold" (which, in MY mind I knew I would "knock that phlegm out" with a good session of sex right their in broad sunlight in their living room), instead I remained a cool "gent", subsequently enjoyed more conversation. Before leaving, the husband to my slight left, I extended my hand for a handshake to him, the husband in a sort of "defeated" looser fashion, pushed my hand away and pushed his wife onto me to hug her and kiss her, who was standing just slightly to my right. So I hugged and kissed her, cigarette breath and all (I am a non-smoker). And she was quite attractive: 5'-6", blonde, mid-40's, shapely, soft-lovely complexion, sexually-deprived. I stand at 6'-2" tall and handsome and built like an unconditioned linebacker of a football team but the couple approved of my physique, demeanor and presence. The husband was roughly and inch or two taller than me, an business-owner who had "health problem". This was the close of my first of three meetings with this couple.

My second meeting with this couple was over a casual steak dinner. Again my visited lasted three hours, the wife grilled the steaks while the husband and I went to their patio to discuss certain "details". We enjoyed a great steak dinner in their dining room, talked about AFF, our mutual encounters with other members either that failed or were mildly "successful", then we returned to their living room and we enjoyed another lightly conversation listing to music, I preferred jazz, and they were accommodating.

I did not fuck her but again I kissed and held her caress-ably soft and sensuous body.

Note: my presence or presentation was NOT intended to make the husband "submissive", less "powerful" than me, or for me being more "dominating" than him or to "take" his wife or "to take his wife away from him" or lastly to "own" her or to "own" them!

As business professional exposed to many jobs within even many more industries, I kept this engagement, simple. I was providing a "service" to a husband and wife. Nothing more, nothing less, and it was a service I was more than qualified in adequately providing!
I knew that I was their "man" for the "job" and they were pleased with me, and they had not even seem my "Equipment" in real-time yet! This was about my character and to confirm in THEIR minds that THEY made the "right choice" in the "man" they selected.

This time I left their home knowing that a "first date" will be presented to me.

With me, I was aware of the Cuck lifestyle before my first interaction with a married couple. I was NOT nor was there a need for me to be "DOMINANT", in order for me to fuck the wife. I met them on AFF, the husband had the photo of his wife on their profile and I had a photo of my man on my profile. The husband's role was more like the "concierge" for the wife in this scenario. He was having health issues but wanted to allow his wife to experience pleasure. We stared our conversation online for several weeks, when they knew that their adult children were not at their home they invited me up. My first "introductory" visit lasted three hours in their living room talking, television just to get acquainted, the wife, a smoker, was suffering from a chest "cold" (which, in MY mind I knew I would "knock that phlegm out" with a good session of sex right their in broad sunlight in their living room), instead I remained a cool "gent", subsequently enjoyed more conversation. Before leaving, the husband to my slight left, I extended my hand for a handshake to him, the husband in a sort of "defeated" looser fashion, pushed my hand away and pushed his wife onto me to hug her and kiss her, who was standing just slightly to my right. So I hugged and kissed her, cigarette breath and all (I am a non-smoker). And she was quite attractive: 5'-6", blonde, mid-40's, shapely, soft-lovely complexion, sexually-deprived. I stand at 6'-2" tall and handsome and built like an unconditioned linebacker of a football team but the couple approved of my presence. The husband was roughly and inch or two taller than me, an business-owner who had "health problem". This was the close of my first of three meetings with this couple.

I don't believe a black guy has to be dominant by nature to fuck white wives. If it's the right couple, the husband will naturally defer and the sexually deprived wife will put up only a token resistance. Not all couples will be like this but a significant percentage are. While it certainly helps to be young, attractive and well hung the important thing is to meet a lot of couples. Once the right couple is found all the black guy really has to do is let nature take it's course.

I don't believe a black guy has to be dominant by nature to fuck white wives. If it's the right couple, the husband will naturally defer and the sexually deprived wife will put up only a token resistance. Not all couples will be like this but a significant percentage are. While it certainly helps to be young, attractive and well hung the important thing is to meet a lot of couples. Once the right couple is found all the black guy really has to do is let nature take it's course.

I agree!

Mariposa, Thank you.

Mac . . . Sorry if my addition to this thread messed it up.

LOL ... no, not at all, Three ... just that I sometimes get criticized for wandering off topic when I make a 2-3 sentence comment to a thread that doesn't specifically address the topic. That's why I copy the original poster's question in my post so I, myself, don't wander off topic. I was more surprised by the length of your post than anything. And, as I said, it was good "jerk off' material ... :smoke: Heck, it made me want to smoke a cigarette after reading it, and I don't even smoke. But one can choose to read it or not, right?
The moderator didn't seem to have an issue with it, and he's the sheriff of this here "Dodge City". :)

Back