What is a bull worthy size?

What is a bull worthy size?

• Total voters

sla4o

Male
I was wondering about this question for quite some time now..
But I suppose it is also relative to the size of the cuck's tool?
Curious to hear your opinions..

(I am not even sure BC's exist below 7" but a bull doesn't necessarily have to be black..)

Just read something somewhere that said most women prefer an 8"cock that is thick over longer cocks of average girth, so I guess I'd have to go with that.

Unfortunately, your poll is only addressing length when most women tend to say girth is more important, so you might consider adding some girth choices to try to get an overall consensus of the ideal bull cock.

.....another truth? the difference between a bull and a cuck is 90% between his ears, not his legs.

Hmmm, somehow I'm having a hard time believing that :S I don't think that "its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" applies here?

Hmmm, somehow I'm having a hard time believing that :S I don't think that "its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" applies here?

I think the size issue is the other 10% Sally is talking about.

I would further venture to say that the 90% she is referring to is attitude, knowledge, and all the rest of the things that turn her on about a man who knows how to make her feel the way she wants to feel and that those things would be what differentiates a bull from a cuckold IF they both had the same size physical endowments.

I think most guys want to see how big/long a cock their women can take inside their pussies. So, they gravitate to the "circus freak" cocks. Call it "caveman curiosity". As for women, yes they like them big but mostly thick. Also, part of the attraction IS a man's attitude. In other words:

slightly above average cock + right attitude/confidence/swagger = one satisfied lady:cool:

I think most guys want to see how big/long a cock their women can take inside their pussies. So, they gravitate to the "circus freak" cocks. Call it "caveman curiosity". As for women, yes they like them big but mostly thick. Also, part of the attraction IS a man's attitude. In other words:

slightly above average cock + right attitude/confidence/swagger = one satisfied lady:cool:

But isnt it the ladies who choose the cock? Even if BF/hubby wants to see the "circusfreak cocks" Going in and out their wife/gf?

So let me get this straight, if my game/swag/attitude was as rock solid as my 5,5", in theory, I could be a bull?! :S

I thought cuckolding was mainly lust driven?! Just about getting from your bull what you can't get from hubby/bf? Ie. Tender care and loving from the cuck and primal lust from the bull?

Sometimes. Though, it's typically the bf/hubby that looks for a suitable bull for his woman.

About your interpretation of the "equation", yes, you can act like a bull to your woman and she will love it.

However, your are right that this lifestyle tends to be very much LUST driven. Therefore:

Large size black cock (at least 8in or bigger) + right attitude/confidence/swagger AND aggressiveness=

VERY SATISFIED LADY

See, it all adds up.

But isnt it the ladies who choose the cock? Even if BF/hubby wants to see the "circusfreak cocks" Going in and out their wife/gf?

So let me get this straight, if my game/swag/attitude was as rock solid as my 5,5", in theory, I could be a bull?! :S

I thought cuckolding was mainly lust driven?! Just about getting from your bull what you can't get from hubby/bf? Ie. Tender care and loving from the cuck and primal lust from the bull?

we choose the man, not the cock. sry, that's not the hottest thing i could say but it's the truth.

now, while it might be comical, ur 5.5 incher pretty much puts u out of the running to be a bull. lmao :bounce: u could be a wannabe bull. u could have a dominant personality. but u just might have a lot of trouble backing up that attitude when ur pants were down. a litttle guy trying to be bullish? u'd be the comic relief!!! :bounce:

my cucky pet has a small one, but tha'ts not what makes him the ideal cucky pet for me. for me it's all about the man. :rolleyes: submissive yet strong, loving, intelligent with a desire to please. :rolleyes: he would rather please me than himself. that kind of man gets all he needs in return from me. a cuckky pet needs his power to be taken from him. he wants to be at his mostt vulnerable while simulttaneously having no control. it really IS about vulnerability, power and control. it's not about cock size. not really

i also like that it's a bedroom game to him. outside he's very different. only i see the bedroom side of him. he has told me that for him there's a balance between his work world where he is required to be in complete conttrol and his weekkends with me where he has NO control. i own him. he needs that. i need it too. we're puzzle parts perfectly matched.

lust? it's there but it's a different kind of lust. believe me, cucky pet and i have a sizzling hot time in bed. :frantic::frantic::cold::frantic: it's just not the same. we lust over each others kinky nature. i do as i please, he submits to my every whim. and i have a LOT of nasty whims!!! :devil::bounce::frantic: :cold::devil: let's just say, his litttle dick is totally unnecessary and i make sure he knows it!!!:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold: lmao

here's something i don't think people understand. it's not cruel. it's HOT!!! if i was to treat him like i treat a more "normal" lover he'd get bored and leave. :( he craves my dominance as much as i love to dominate. i feel sry for couples who can't explore these kinds of things.

having a cucky pet leaves me free to enjoy my "friends with benefits" lovers. :frantic: that's about lust too but different. in those i'm often the submissive one. those encounters are more "balanced"

sla40: if u've got a litttle one u trying to be dominant in bed seems kind of silly, to me anyway. a guy with a little one that wants to dominate? get real!!! :bounce:

I think this place is gonna implode on itself. Does not compute...ERROR....ERROR! jeje

that's about the same thing going on in my head right now..

Small black cocks, 90% is not about cock size, its about the man not the cock size...

What alternate universe have we entered!!!!!!!!!:frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:

but could it be that: the bigger the cock size, the greater a woman's submission?
More submission = less free will = less inhibition = more open to sexual pleasure?

You could be on to something there. A woman must first feel overwhelmed, awestruck, and speechless when she comes into contact with a true BBC. And after she's handled several "monsters" in her, I'm sure she gains a huge amount of confidence as in, " I came, I saw, I conquered." Or for the purposes of this site,"I CAME, I saw, I fucked a BBC". That's T-shirt worthy and something they can cross off their bucket list. :D

There is no "one size fits all" formula to cuckolding. :eek:

Each woman will have different needs and desires as will the different husbands and the "bulls". What makes it work really great is when they are all on the same page, their desires and personalities compliment each others and all are getting their various desires met. Otherwise it may still be an enjoyable experience, but it won't become a regular thing.

Yes, under the right circumstance you could be a bull even though you only have 5.5". These opportunities would be few and far in between, but it is possible. My own Wife would prefer a lover to have a cock a bit smaller than my own as she is uncomfortable with my girth. This is not because I am hung huge, I'm only 7" x 5.5", but contrary to popular belief, not all women have cunts that can stretch to take all sizes of cock comfortably. Being stretched out just to accommodate a large dick isn't her idea of a good time. Again, different strokes for different folks. ;)

Not all cuckolds are incapable of pleasing their wives. Don't believe all this worthless, tiny dicked cuckold BS that is prevalent. While it is true that some do enjoy the fantasy of being a submissive, humiliated wimp for a cruel domineering wife and her sneering, swaggering bull, there are probably more who enjoy a loving supportive relationship with their spouses. Not many marriages would last very long if the wife truly believed her husband to be worthless, she'd be gone with the lover.

For many couples it is simply expanding the pleasures that they enjoy similar to "swinging", but where the husband has no real desire to be with another woman.
Many men find the idea of treating the love of their life to two or more pairs of hands to caress her, two or more tongues to tease her, two or more mouths to suck and nibble and two or more cocks to fill her and stoke her passions to an ecstatic crescendo of orgasmic joy to be a very pleasurable experience for themselves.

This assuming they partake in the experience as well, however, many are equally happy to simply see their wife enjoy the pleasures that being with a different lover can offer. Just because one loves steak, doesn't mean they couldn't appreciate an occasional lobster or other dish. So while lust may be part of it, having fun is probably a bigger part for most. :)

Sorry if I've caused even more confusion for you, but now you know you have many options. It's just a question of finding what works best for you and your wife.

that's about the same thing going on in my head right now..

Small black cocks, 90% is not about cock size, its about the man not the cock size...

What alternate universe have we entered!!!!!!!!!:frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:
okay baby, for u i'll have to be candid. judging from ur avatar ur part of the lower 10% i was talking about. it's so tiny baby!!! :eek: :devil: but it's okay. i bet it works jsut fine for peeing. just leave the sex to the big boys:rolleyes:

Back