What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

WhiteGrl.jpg

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Luckily mine can't get knocked up now, took care of that a while back. Sorry to the guys looking to breed but doesn't mean her pussy isn't good, it's hot, tight and wet!!!

I think I would allow the accidental breeding one time. You can make up a separation story for family and friends, as to why your baby looks a lot darker then yourself or your wife. More then once everyone will know your into some taboo *******.

I think I would allow the accidental breeding one time. You can make up a separation story for family and friends, as to why your ***** looks a lot darker then yourself or your wife. More then once everyone will know your into some taboo *******.

You'd be like Jim Carrey's character in 'Me, Myself and Irene". That's the best cuckold movie ever!

Hmmmmm really hot fantasy because it shows the women as being sooo into it that she does not care to stop or can't stop herself. Then to go thru with the pregnancy shows her devotion to black men.
However I don't think I could ever really do that myself.

Vitality is the key factor. If your wife carries the seed of a bull, let it be! I have been breeding for years now - for real and it feels really good. It's the instinct that counts. Plans to visit Moscow? Check your ovulation date.
E-mail: , Skype: health--club

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm taking all the risks and if this does happen then the pregnancy will be welcome

I would answer this by telling you all that Sex is Sex.
No matter how goo you are tring to prevent pregnancy...it will eventually happen.
Birth Control is not perfect.
So just ENJOY the moment....if it happens it will and you be surprised.
Never plan a pregnancy....just let it happen naturally.

I would answer this by telling you all that Sex is Sex.
No matter how goo you are tring to prevent pregnancy...it will eventually happen.
Birth Control is not perfect.
So just ENJOY the moment....if it happens it will and you be surprised.
Never plan a pregnancy....just let it happen naturally.

Irregardless of who actually fathered it?

Back