What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

The natural reaction would be:

847_1000.jpg

749_1000.jpg

cdf9c13738e4a73aa3d559e655749a35.jpg

6ea3a64ee2b67f5d2a00ee9fc6b7ed4c.jpg

Hi LeAnn, do you remember me? It's Amren from Fairfield, Ca. How are you doing? How many months until the birth of your baby? Or has it already happened?

Here is an article written by an expert, Dr Sue. It's a very interesting read, full of serious information:

Selective Breeding

SelectiveBreedinginCuckolding (1).jpg

I’ve spoken quite a bit about how popular cuckolding has become, albeit quietly popular, and within cuckolding itself there is a practice that is also gaining momentum with younger couples and that’s selective breeding.

Wife-Breeding-200-1-v3.jpg

Now for some of you this will be a touchy subject because I’ll be discussing racial issues. Like it or not, for many couples who are in to cuckolding, race comes in to play. Not in the usual white over black way but the other way around with black power over white.

cuckold_pregna-7451.jpg

So just what is selective breeding? As the name suggests it’s essentially choosing the (perceived) genetically superior alpha male to breed with as opposed to the weaker, submissive male. In many cases, but not all obviously, the alpha male is black and the cuckold couple is white. Cuckold couples are choosing to breed with the alpha male as opposed to the husband in order to create a (perceived) genetically superior baby.

IMG_20200914_143148.jpg

Why do I keep throwing the word perceived in parentheses? Because genetic superiority is relative to whomever is speaking. What I think is genetically fantastic isn’t going to be what you think is. This topic also rubs up against test tube babies and the ability to create the ‘perfect baby,’ so it can be a hot button subject.

pregnant_captions_-7069.jpg

Now a whole host of issues come in to play with this and it shouldn’t be considered lightly when we’re discussing bringing a life in to this world. I’d love to say that all couples who practice cuckolding do so in a safe, sane and consensual way but that would be in a perfect world. Unfortunately there are those who get so intensely involved in the lifestyle and it’s extremes that they choose not to consider the ramifications of what they’re doing.

Pregnant-v2.jpg

For the sake of argument let’s just ‘assume’ that a couple living the cuckold lifestyle have decided they want to have a baby and they agree that selective breeding is the way they want to go, what happens besides the obvious? Looking from the outside in from a non-kink point-of-view you have to wonder, why would a husband be okay with this?

Sienna-Pregnant-2-1.jpg

There are actually a myriad of reasons why but the most obvious is humiliation. Humiliation runs as a thread in all aspects of submission. From the cuckolded male’s perspective nothing could be hotter than pushing a baby carriage with a mixed race baby that is blatantly not his. For him the idea that genetically superior seed impregnated his wife is intensely erotic and knowing that other people are now seeing the product of his wife’s pregnancy and it isn’t what anyone was expecting… that drives him wild.

DH_z4GMXoAYo3fF.jpg

For those cuckolded males who are serving the black, alpha male beyond the bedroom and believe that black males are genetically superior to themselves, it becomes an honor to raise this genetically superior baby.

Sienna-Blacked-carry-36-copy-4.jpg

There are also couples who embark on this because the cuckolded husband cannot impregnate his wife. I’ve personally observed that many submissive males with small genitalia have difficulty procreating. So for some couples this is the only way the wife can become a mom.

Hotwife-Interracial-Sex-BBC-Creampie-Breeding-4-415x445.jpg

And just what role does the alpha male have in the process besides a lot of sex?

For a true alpha male — and by true you have to understand that many men are pseudo-alpha more middle-of-the-road kinda guys — at a primitive level it’s about spreading his seed. Alpha males cannot be tied down, it’s not who they are. They are the seed spreaders. They aren’t in to relationships, they’re about freedom. They LOVE the idea of leaving a trail of their offspring. Not in a crass, typical, ‘guy who just fucks a woman and leaves when she gets pregnant’ way. That’s trash. To an alpha male open to selective breeding, it’s a boost to his ego, it’s a sign of his virility. He’s proud to impregnate another man’s wife. And it’s clearly another way of dominating the cuckold husband.

6052fbc9-1f2c-4e0c-b8c3-6cece209d083.png

One couple I counsel have integrated selective breeding very well in to their relationship. They chose both times to try breeding parties. Breeding parties are sometimes used for anonymity. By having sex with multiple partners who all know they are there for breeding purposes it’s not known who the ******* is. So in a case like this although the couple still protected themselves legally it’s less likely using a breeding party as it’s not known who the ******* is.

651_1000.jpg

For another couple they decided to allow their alpha male to pretty much take over their lives. So they know who the ******* is and although the alpha signed off legally he still maintains tight control over how the baby is raised. And these are just two ways of implementing the breeding process. There are as many ways to implement selective breeding as there are different couples applying the concept.

Small-Penis-Teasing-1.jpg

Just as there are a vast number of reasons why couples get in to cuckolding in the first place there are just as many reasons why some cuckold couples choose selective breeding. Whether you’re for it or against it the practice of selective breeding is gaining in popularity and isn’t likely to go away any time soon.

tumblr_02478231c15712bebd296fb1c41d295f_668e7f00_250.jpg

Last edited:
Here is an article written by an expert, Dr Sue. It's a very interesting read, full of serious information:

Selective Breeding

View attachment 3607363

I’ve spoken quite a bit about how popular cuckolding has become, albeit quietly popular, and within cuckolding itself there is a practice that is also gaining momentum with younger couples and that’s selective breeding.

View attachment 3607360

Now for some of you this will be a touchy subject because I’ll be discussing racial issues. Like it or not, for many couples who are in to cuckolding, race comes in to play. Not in the usual white over black way but the other way around with black power over white.

View attachment 3607349

So just what is selective breeding? As the name suggests it’s essentially choosing the (perceived) genetically superior alpha male to breed with as opposed to the weaker, submissive male. In many cases, but not all obviously, the alpha male is black and the cuckold couple is white. Cuckold couples are choosing to breed with the alpha male as opposed to the husband in order to create a (perceived) genetically superior baby.

View attachment 3607354

Why do I keep throwing the word perceived in parentheses? Because genetic superiority is relative to whomever is speaking. What I think is genetically fantastic isn’t going to be what you think is. This topic also rubs up against test tube babies and the ability to create the ‘perfect baby,’ so it can be a hot button subject.

View attachment 3607355

Now a whole host of issues come in to play with this and it shouldn’t be considered lightly when we’re discussing bringing a life in to this world. I’d love to say that all couples who practice cuckolding do so in a safe, sane and consensual way but that would be in a perfect world. Unfortunately there are those who get so intensely involved in the lifestyle and it’s extremes that they choose not to consider the ramifications of what they’re doing.

View attachment 3607357

For the sake of argument let’s just ‘assume’ that a couple living the cuckold lifestyle have decided they want to have a baby and they agree that selective breeding is the way they want to go, what happens besides the obvious? Looking from the outside in from a non-kink point-of-view you have to wonder, why would a husband be okay with this?

View attachment 3607386

There are actually a myriad of reasons why but the most obvious is humiliation. Humiliation runs as a thread in all aspects of submission. From the cuckolded male’s perspective nothing could be hotter than pushing a baby carriage with a mixed race baby that is blatantly not his. For him the idea that genetically superior seed impregnated his wife is intensely erotic and knowing that other people are now seeing the product of his wife’s pregnancy and it isn’t what anyone was expecting… that drives him wild.

View attachment 3607397

For those cuckolded males who are serving the black, alpha male beyond the bedroom and believe that black males are genetically superior to themselves, it becomes an honor to raise this genetically superior baby.

View attachment 3607408

There are also couples who embark on this because the cuckolded husband cannot impregnate his wife. I’ve personally observed that many submissive males with small genitalia have difficulty procreating. So for some couples this is the only way the wife can become a mom.

View attachment 3607398

And just what role does the alpha male have in the process besides a lot of sex?

For a true alpha male — and by true you have to understand that many men are pseudo-alpha more middle-of-the-road kinda guys — at a primitive level it’s about spreading his seed. Alpha males cannot be tied down, it’s not who they are. They are the seed spreaders. They aren’t in to relationships, they’re about freedom. They LOVE the idea of leaving a trail of their offspring. Not in a crass, typical, ‘guy who just fucks a woman and leaves when she gets pregnant’ way. That’s trash. To an alpha male open to selective breeding, it’s a boost to his ego, it’s a sign of his virility. He’s proud to impregnate another man’s wife. And it’s clearly another way of dominating the cuckold husband.

View attachment 3607399

One couple I counsel have integrated selective breeding very well in to their relationship. They chose both times to try breeding parties. Breeding parties are sometimes used for anonymity. By having sex with multiple partners who all know they are there for breeding purposes it’s not known who the ******* is. So in a case like this although the couple still protected themselves legally it’s less likely using a breeding party as it’s not known who the ******* is.

View attachment 3607400

For another couple they decided to allow their alpha male to pretty much take over their lives. So they know who the ******* is and although the alpha signed off legally he still maintains tight control over how the baby is raised. And these are just two ways of implementing the breeding process. There are as many ways to implement selective breeding as there are different couples applying the concept.

View attachment 3607358

Just as there are a vast number of reasons why couples get in to cuckolding in the first place there are just as many reasons why some cuckold couples choose selective breeding. Whether you’re for it or against it the practice of selective breeding is gaining in popularity and isn’t likely to go away any time soon.
I really want to be a part of this!

Back