What If She/He Doesn't Want It?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
This tends to vary with some couples I've met: the husband wants very much for his wife to cuckold him, but she's too stubborn and reluctant about getting involved in such ... and in some other cases, it's the wives who want to indulge in the lifestyle, except their husbands are the ones slowing them down.

How do you go about this sort of trail?

This tends to vary with some couples I've met: the husband wants very much for his wife to cuckold him, but she's too stubborn and reluctant about getting involved in such ... and in some other cases, it's the wives who want to indulge in the lifestyle, except their husbands are the ones slowing them down.

How do you go about this sort of trail?
We just have to keep trying if we really want it and if I get a chance to do it with another lady thats fine to are if a black cock if offered to me I'll suck it myself.

We just have to keep trying if we really want it and if I get a chance to do it with another lady thats fine to are if a black cock if offered to me I'll suck it myself.

You need a reliable Black Master, that's what you deserve, white boi.

Most the time one's success will depend on how they approach the problem. Women take all the risks ... injury, disease, marital relationship, reputation, etc, and let's face it, we guys often only think about as far ahead as our dicks ... we can be very selfish, self-centered, impulsive beings. We put about as much thought into the long term impact of things as we do breathing or taking a crap.

If she doesn't want it : Show her the light and explain your beliefs and the benefits to her of taking black cock. Concentrate on the pleasure she will receive from having a real cock in her pussy. Show her some amateur interracial video and tell her she deserves more than your little white dick can give her. How her offspring will be much stronger from the black man's cum. Once she's had that first black dick, she will be hooked for life.

If he dosen't want it : Tell him it's your pussy and you are going fuck black cock and if he doesn't accept the role he should have been in since the day they got married, then he can leave and she will marry a man who knows she deserves big black cock and the hot black cum and the strong offspring that comes with it. Tell him either way his cum isn't going in her anymore and to dispose of it in the toilet where it belongs.

Most the time one's success will depend on how they approach the problem. Women take all the risks ... injury, disease, marital relationship, reputation, etc, and let's face it, we guys often only think about as far ahead as our dicks ... we can be very selfish, self-centered, impulsive beings. We put about as much thought into the long term impact of things as we do breathing or taking a crap.
Yes I would say it is more common that the man is into it and the women isn't. Is almost rare that both partners are equally interested! With us if either party decided they no longer wanted to, it would end immediately! Is definitely a mutual choice!

If she doesn't want it : Show her the light and explain your beliefs and the benefits to her of taking black cock. Concentrate on the pleasure she will receive from having a real cock in her pussy. Show her some amateur interracial video and tell her she deserves more than your little white dick can give her. How her offspring will be much stronger from the black man's cum. Once she's had that first black dick, she will be hooked for life.

If he dosen't want it : Tell him it's your pussy and you are going fuck black cock and if he doesn't accept the role he should have been in since the day they got married, then he can leave and she will marry a man who knows she deserves big black cock and the hot black cum and the strong offspring that comes with it. Tell him either way his cum isn't going in her anymore and to dispose of it in the toilet where it belongs.
Referring particularly to the "if he doesn't want it" portion: how nice of you to show such respect for someone else's relationship!

Contrary to the belief of so many on here, life and relationships are NOT solely about sex. You can't spend 24-7 having sex. A true relationship needs to be built first on what you can enjoy together outside of sex. Yes, great sex is important, but it is not the be all and end all in the real world.

Written from the vantage point of a woman with an 18-year marriage, 20-year relationship.

Referring particularly to the "if he doesn't want it" portion: how nice of you to show such respect for someone else's relationship!

Contrary to the belief of so many on here, life and relationships are NOT solely about sex. You can't spend 24-7 having sex. A true relationship needs to be built first on what you can enjoy together outside of sex. Yes, great sex is important, but it is not the be all and end all in the real world.

Written from the vantage point of a woman with an 18-year marriage, 20-year relationship.
VERY TRUE!!!

I am just expressing my opinion and not disrespecting your relationship or anyone else.
This IS a cuckold forum for god's sake.

...Written from the vantage point of a woman with an 18-year marriage, 20-year relationship.

Good for you Mari ... we've been 19 years together here, with only one knockdown-dragout fight in all those years, AND we're happier now than we were the day we started dating. I'd say we obviously have a bit of a clue as to what makes a relationship work, don't ya think? :) My wife & I are "partners" first, in everything we do.

Good for you Mari ... we've been 19 years together here, with only one knockdown-dragout fight in all those years, AND we're happier now than we were the day we started dating. I'd say we obviously have a bit of a clue as to what makes a relationship work, don't ya think? :) My wife & I are "partners" first, in everything we do.
Congrats to you two as well! Here's to many more years, for all of us!

Cuckold forum or not, your advice was disrepectful to any true relationship, in my opinion. Feel free to keep living life in your world, though.

Anyone in a true relationship would not do what I suggest, for one.
Second, its not advice, its a tongue-in-cheek response to a question posted.
I do apologize for offending you and anyone else who took offense to it.
None was intended.

Anyone in a true relationship would not do what I suggest, for one.
Second, its not advice, its a tongue-in-cheek response to a question posted.
I do apologize for offending you and anyone else who took offense to it.
None was intended.
Fair enough. Life's too short.

I am just expressing my opinion and not disrespecting your relationship or anyone else.
This IS a cuckold forum for god's sake.

subcuckk, probably after you've been in a relationship as long as Mariposa has, you'll understand more of what she's talking about. To couples that put their marital relationship first, cuckolding is about stimulating that sexual spark between each other, not humiliating/hurting the other partner. After a certain length of time couples become soul mates, and that's when their primary happiness is derived from making their partner happy. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to find your soul mate someday and, when you do, you won't allow ANYthing to come between you and your woman. ;)

subcuckk, probably after you've been in a relationship as long as Mariposa has, you'll understand more of what she's talking about. To couples that put their marital relationship first, cuckolding is about stimulating that sexual spark between each other, not humiliating/hurting the other partner. After a certain length of time couples become soul mates, and that's when their primary happiness is derived from making their partner happy. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to find your soul mate someday and, when you do, you won't allow ANYthing to come between you and your woman. ;)
Not sure if you call that a cuckold relationship? But whatever you call it that is where we fit in too!:)

Not sure if you call that a cuckold relationship? But whatever you call it that is where we fit in too!:)

Virginia ... I totally understand your confusion on cuckold relationships. I, for one, prefer staying with the word's original meaning & useage, however, its definition & use have been broadening quite a bit the past few years. No longer do you have to be married, no longer does it apply to just the male as a cuckold, no longer does it just involve just "cheating" or infidelity, and at least in this site & other interracial sites, cuckolding refers to white married women with black men. So, trying to have a conversation about cuckolding is becoming somewhat difficult because of everyone's own interpretation of what the word means.

To keep it as simple to which I believe everyone can understand & relate, a cuckold is an individual who is in a supposedly committed relationship where the other partner has sexual relationships with others while the cuckolded partner remains monogomous to their partner. That said, if both partners derive sexual stimulation & happiness from this activity, all is well in the relationship. Its when one partner is happy and the other not happy that problems arise.

My wife & I are into 3-somes (both MMF & FFM) & occasional swaps ... and we always do it together. Since we now have 2 teens in the house, our extra-curricular activities have dwindled to almost "notta" ... we had one MMF all last year. But like Mari said, marital relationships are made up of a lot of things, and its not all about "sex". Soul mates will know when they are soul mates ... its a type of love that includes that feeling of a sibling love, where you feel and become a "part" of that person. Its a gradual growing relationship and many times people aren't aware of their soul-mate relationship until it is challenged. Sort of like 2 siblings who act as if they hate each other until someone from the outside tries to do harm to one, then the other sibling is by their side ... that type of relationship. Mac

I get to agree with Mac's statement above, Virginia's that it is more common for the man to fantasize about being cuckolded AND with subcuckk in that IT IS my Wife's pussy and her choice who she shares it with.

So, if she chooses to not cuckold me, I need to respect that and be grateful for the loving Mistress/Wife I am so fortunate to have. :)

Back