What if She Doesn't Want To?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Its a scary sceanio for most white hubbies and I know a lot would cring from the thought of this, but I'd like us to examine this question:

Say you've opened up eventually to the wife/GF about wanting her to cuck you and she refuses time and time again to even indulge or take part in your fantasy. Yet its a fantasy you don't want to wake up from: being made a sub to a white slut for black cocks... What other means would you employ towards owning such a fantasy?

Would you still search for other means of convincing the wife? Or would you leave her alone and instead see about hooking up with a girlfriend who wouldn't mind doing such for you... Or would you simply throw in the towel and try never to think about being a cuckold anymore?

It definitely is a scary scenario and it's why I'm hesitant to make a move. I definitely would never leave her for another woman though. I'd probably keep trying, but I'd also want to be careful about not pushing her too far as well.

you can try to do things that will slowly get Her to start thinking about it. Things like getting her a large black dildo to use. Buy an interracial movie nd leave it somewhere you know She will find it. Let her catch You masturbating to that movie or some pics you accidenlty leave up on Your computer screen for Her to see. Don't fiorce a conversation with Her about it, but rather give Her reason to think about it on Her own. She will talk to You when She is comfortable doing so. It will take time, so be pateint.

Sometimes it depends, or rather comes down to how well you know your woman.

Although, I'll admit to this, a lot of women are good at hiding their intentions from their men.

My Wife knows that I would be happy to be Her cuckold if She ever met someone that She desired to enjoy.

She even makes up fantasies about it to tell me while She has me perform oral sex on Her, masturbates me or permits me to fuck Her. She really seems to enjoy telling me about how well I eat Her lover's cream pie from Her pussy when She has me lick my own cum from Her cunt! Seems to give Her really nice orgasms too.

However, until and unless She meets someone that She really wants to be with, it ain't happening. That's a period.

Just because things are hot in fantasy land doesn't they will be in the real world and we've both be around long enough to know that's true. So while we talk about it and She knows She can do as She pleases, I know that it's all up to Her and it will only happen if She wants it.

will

My Wife knows that I would be happy to be Her cuckold if She ever met someone that She desired to enjoy.

However, until and unless She meets someone that She really wants to be with, it ain't happening. That's a period.

will

Have you thought of meeting anyone whom you reckon would form a good chemistry with her in this here forum site, will?

Have you thought of meeting anyone whom you reckon would form a good chemistry with her in this here forum site, will?

No and I wouldn't even attempt it.
One thing She and I learned is that we have virtually no idea of what turns us on about other people! We always play the "there's a hot one for you" game whenever we are walking about like at a mall and while She can occasionally pick a Woman that I find attractive and is getting better at it, I rarely ever pick a guy that She digs. Even though I try to pick guys that closely resemble Her favorite actors and performers.

Besides, I know She would want to be with someone for more than just good sex, so it would have to be someone that could hold Her interest in conversation as well. That kind of overall chemistry is something only She could determine.

I've seen Her spend hours talking with guy's that I thought might have a chance to bed Her, but even though She enjoyed their company, they didn't turn Her on sexually. I've seen Her get hot for a guy physically and then chill as soon as the guy opened his mouth and She decided he was a dweeb.

She's picky. I guess that's why She chose me to marry. :D
I'm not concerned about it, it will happen when and if it's meant to happen.

One thing we did get out of the way was Her trying to pick guys that She thought I would like Her to cuckold me with. She had this idea that the man had to fit my fantasy of being cuckolded by and it took me quite a while to convince Her that I didn't care if She cuckolded me or not, but if She wanted to, it had to be someone that truly turned Her on and that She would enjoy being with or it wasn't worth doing at all. For me, the thought of being cuckolded is just another way of submitting to Her and if it happens, fine, if not- that's OK too. It has to be something that truly gives Her pleasure.

will

Besides, I know She would want to be with someone for more than just good sex, so it would have to be someone that could hold Her interest in conversation as well. That kind of overall chemistry is something only She could determine.

will

Of course, chemistry and intimacy matters. I wasn't merely referring to someone who'd be interested solely in fucking her and then up and leaving. Meant someone whom would be more like a friend to her as to you too.

Of course, chemistry and intimacy matters. I wasn't merely referring to someone who'd be interested solely in fucking her and then up and leaving. Meant someone whom would be more like a friend to her as to you too.

I understand and, while that is the hoped for situation, I know better than to try to figure out who She might be attracted to.
I do know She has no interest in meeting people on line as that has been a waste of time and a disaster in the past (not just relating to cuckolding).
She is more of a real time person and isn't actively seeking someone to cuckold me with. If it happens it happens, although, right now She has been seeing a lot of a younger fellow that I know She finds hot (She told me so) and says She would consider it if he shows interest. I think he finds Her attractive also, but may be hesitant because of me, although he knows of our D/s relationship and that I like him, so time will tell.

Another plus in his favor is that he is somewhat submissive with women, which She prefers over dominant men.

I'm not sure of his ethnicity, I know he isn't Black, but he isn't quite white either. I think maybe Latino and/or middle Eastern. Very handsome though and friendly. They share a lot of interests, so he is someone She enjoys spending time with and I think they would have a good time together sexually.

will

Not that I disfavoured the approach you and your Mrs., use. Just thought to make things more open for you and her instead of relying on one particular means.

Your advice is sound and appreciated. This would be a valid avenue to utilize if there was an intense intent to have a cuckold relationship.
However, as cuckolding is only an option rather than a requirement in our relationship, there is no necessity to actively seek someone via various venues. If She meets someone and they develop a mutual desire to enjoy each other sexually, I will become cuckolded. If not, that's OK too.

As long as She is happy, I am happy. :)

Thanks for the advice and well wishes,
will

Its a scary sceanio for most white hubbies and I know a lot would cring from the thought of this, but I'd like us to examine this question:

Say you've opened up eventually to the wife/GF about wanting her to cuck you and she refuses time and time again to even indulge or take part in your fantasy. Yet its a fantasy you don't want to wake up from: being made a sub to a white slut for black cocks... What other means would you employ towards owning such a fantasy?

Would you still search for other means of convincing the wife? Or would you leave her alone and instead see about hooking up with a girlfriend who wouldn't mind doing such for you... Or would you simply throw in the towel and try never to think about being a cuckold anymore?
Try coming at it from the other direction. get a Black Man interested in your wife. Tell him gloves are off and to compromise her sexually any way he can, except ******* of course. A well motivated good looking Black Man is much more likely to convincer her. video their first in case she needs to be persuaded the second time, too. :)

As someone said once, it is a lot to ask to a women as she runs with all the risks to fulfill our fantasy. Having an open conversation is a must, but to respect and let things alone is also necessary if she is not into it. If you turn your intimacy into just a role play she will rightfully be pissed off.

Most husbands tend to give up once they hear their wives say no to such. Most don't realise the wife needs time and space to think things through, especially to get in touch with her sexual self to know if this would be right for her . . . and her marriage.

After my wife refused the idea to invite another man to have thresome sex with us, I am trying to convince her step by step, to make her interested in it, and after that I hope we could move to the whole hotwife/BBC/cuckold lifestyle

Sometimes its about one's embedded moral principles ... folks just need to leave 'well enough alone'. The majority of women prefer a monogamous relationship. If they have a marriage that is working, have *******, financials are solid, sex is good ... its kind of stupid to mess around with an activity that could jeopardize the whole thing just to fulfill her husband's 'current' fantasy. Insistence and trickery are not good approaches to this activity IF she has repeatedly said she doesn't want to go there.
SignCommonSense-plaque.jpg

Back