What If I end up Pregnant!

If you get pregnant then I am sure he will be happy to have the woman he loves bred by a superior black man.
Us beta white men know how much you women love black men, and it is only natural that you want to be bred by the alpha man, to show him he owns your body.
For us beta men it is natural to show how we have to accept our new role in life.
I for one would find it an honour bringing up a black mans baby.
It would also be nice other people being able to see that my wife has been bred.

If you get pregnant then I am sure he will be happy to have the woman he loves bred by a superior black man.
Us beta white men know how much you women love black men, and it is only natural that you want to be bred by the alpha man, to show him he owns your body.
For us beta men it is natural to show how we have to accept our new role in life.
I for one would find it an honour bringing up a black mans baby.
It would also be nice other people being able to see that my wife has been bred.
My thoughts exactly.

We used condoms for a couple years. And then we totally stopped and I was off the pill. We have had 2 boys. One from hubby and one from our regular bull :)

Hubby was very supportive. His family was a bit more difficult and my family was very close minded. But we have all worked past it and everyone loves both the boys regardless :)

Life is good

We used condoms for a couple years. And then we totally stopped and I was off the pill. We have had 2 boys. One from hubby and one from our regular bull :)

Hubby was very supportive. His family was a bit more difficult and my family was very close minded. But we have all worked past it and everyone loves both the boys regardless :)

Life is good
Good to know.

Back