What If He's too Big?

I've only had that problem a few times, and i guess the reason it work the first few tines was the fact that she was drinking and ended up ******* and decided she was going to fuck my brains out.. Well after all the moaning and screaming she did well compare to when she's not drinking

I have had a few women that were intimidated by my size. A lot of foreplay, plenty of lube and I put her on top to ride me cowgirl. That usually got me or at least most of me in her. However I have had a few over the years that just couldn't handle me and a few that just wanted to be able to say been there, done that, they got fucked once or twice and then went after something smaller. To handle a big one and enjoy the experience a woman has to want it, and not be tense or scared.

White pussy dat black men have stretched feels so good u dont feel anything n cum quick n she doesnt feel anything u always talk about his black dick during sex n make her repeat her black men name n blow quick n tell her u cant satisfy her n she drserves a black man n keep her tan n platinum blonde n u dress real feminine wit tight pencil jeans n listen to rap n nba games only n have black friends wit huge dicks for three ways when u get high n hold her hair while they rip het pussy n stare u down
wish that was a pic of my wife taking the bbc i would be all for that

the bigger the better! we must take it no matter how big that Black COCK is! our purpose is to please and obey the superior Black Man!

Reactions: Anj
Back