What I LOVE About Women, some have ...

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by blackmeat, Apr 15, 2015.

1. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    BIG CLITS...after kissing, licking and sucking these substantial "micro-dicks without balls," makes lovin' a woman just perfect! Imagine your well-endowed shaft plowing in her lips with the tip of HER "DICK" sliding on top of YOURS with every stroke you make....!

Looking for you beautiful ladies with your HOTTT Big Clits! image.jpg image.jpg

janb, Dpad, Kevin83165 and 3 others like this.
  2. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Spain
    I am bi and love eating large clit. A pity that my clit is small

Kevin83165 and blackmeat like this.
  3. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

I love a big clitoris. I have had a few girlfriends that had large clits and they loved to have them licked and sucked. They would really get off being sucked. :wub:

blackmeat likes this.
  4. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  5. blackmeat

US
  6. blackmeat

US
  7. blackmeat

US
  8. rethreader

rethreader Active Member Real Person

Very interesting thread hope to see more BIG clits

blackmeat likes this.
  9. blackmeat

US
  10. blackmeat

US
  11. blackmeat

US
  12. blackmeat

US
  13. blackmeat

US
  14. blackmeat

US
  15. blackmeat

US
  16. blackmeat

US
  17. blackmeat

US
  18. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Spain
    delicious clit, as I would like for me to have mine so big

blackmeat likes this.
  19. blackmeat

US
  20. blackmeat

US