What historical figure...

Scratch the Roman empress thing lol I'll go with Marilyn Monroe
Ha! I knew someone would mention her.

It is rumored that Jackie knew of JFK's affairs & was okay with it. Actually, she would invite young, pretty girls to parties because she knew it would arouse him.

Marilyn was the only one that she had a problem with. Marilyn called her once & Jackie said, "Marilyn, you'll marry Jack, that's great ... and you'll move into the White House and you'll assume the responsibilities of first lady, and I'll move out and you'll have all the problems."

I also read that alledgedly Jackie was a horny thing & had her own list of lovers. It was like a game between them.

Ha! I knew someone would mention her.

It is rumored that Jackie knew of JFK's affairs & was okay with it. Actually, she would invite young, pretty girls to parties because she knew it would arouse him.

Marilyn was the only one that she had a problem with. Marilyn called her once & Jackie said, "Marilyn, you'll marry Jack, that's great ... and you'll move into the White House and you'll assume the responsibilities of first lady, and I'll move out and you'll have all the problems."

I also read that alledgedly Jackie was a horny thing & had her own list of lovers. It was like a game between them.
Really? That's very interesting lol It's very likely she was

Lol well I love your post it's a very creative topic to me. Marilyn is the obvious for most, and I can't blame the masses but Liz in her younger days just had a look to me in alot of her movies that goes soo right with a bbc next to her in bed lol
FULLY AGREE with you!!!!

Jackie O would be nice.

Grace Kelly
0f03e4b916ec902f18584136d16af571.jpg

Sophia Loren
article-2591704-1CA63B2600000578-880_634x906.jpg

Jane Seymour- sexy Bond girl
live-and-let-die_jane-seymour_brown-slip-bmp.jpg

Betty Page
bettie-page-theater-actors-photo-u11.jpg

From what I read about her and JFK, she wan't satisfied. Kennedy was all about wang, bang, and if you're lucky, thank you ma'am. He only cared about getting off.
She definitely stepped out on her marriage.
And he seems that type. I have not heard that about him though... Thanks!

Back