WHAT HE DOESN'T KNOW .....

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I have been married since my last year in college. What my husband doesn't know is that I fucked another guy. I went travelling through Europe before starting university. I picked up a hot black guy at a bar in Paris. We started out just dancing but I soon found myself at a quiet table in the corner of the bar. After some hot chat, we walked to a quiet park nearby where I climbed on top of the guy and he started kissing my tits and rubbing my ass. His fingers found there way under my skirt and into my dripping pussy. I undid his pants and slipped out his hard cock. He ripped off my panties and I began fucking him. I let him finger my ass and I rode his hard cock. Before he came, I slid off and wrapped my lips around him so he could cum down my throat. We left the park shortly after that and headed to a hotel. He slipped the clerk $100 us to let us take a room for a few hours. The things he did to me from there I couldn't begin to explain. I can only say I was thoroughly fucked and enjoyed every second of it. My husband, then fiance, back home still thinks he has been the only man for me . . . if only I could tell him how much I liked fucking a complete stranger, especially a well-hung, black one.

1.jpg

Back