What happens to you wife guts when Black deep enters

Sometimes it hurts too much in my pussy and I've found that I can take and enjoy very large men and toys easier if I have anal sex instead. No bottom to hit or hurt. ;)
Tell it like it is, girlfriend! It's good to hear some truth told here.....

Like I've posted a couple of other times, my GF has a friend who's a pro - 'ho, call girl, *******, whatever - who can't take bigger guys without risking getting hurt, so if a girl fucks for a living has her limits, clearly not all of us are built to take it that big. I have worked up to 9" with a dildo, which "bottoms out" in me in a way that produces some pretty intense sensations sometimes ;), I know that I can more easily take it big in my ass - I have yet to try it either way with a guy who's actually that large. I know I'm a bit of a size queen, though I'm not sure how it's going to go with a really big guy pounding away and me not in control...though I'm looking forward to at least trying.....

Just last night, I brought a girl I'd picked up dancing back to my place, for the second time, to play with my BBC toys. We tried a sort of DP thing with her on top of me facing forward in a chair, and I found in that position the biggest toy my cunt could comfortably take was my old 8", not the 9" I'm currently in love with :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

Tell it like it is, girlfriend! It's good to hear some truth told here.....

Like I've posted a couple of other times, my GF has a friend who's a pro - 'ho, call girl, *******, whatever - who can't take bigger guys without risking getting hurt, so if a girl fucks for a living has her limits, clearly not all of us are built to take it that big. I have worked up to 9" with a dildo, which "bottoms out" in me in a way that produces some pretty intense sensations sometimes ;), I know that I can more easily take it big in my ass - I have yet to try it either way with a guy who's actually that large. I know I'm a bit of a size queen, though I'm not sure how it's going to go with a really big guy pounding away and me not in control...though I'm looking forward to at least trying.....

Just last night, I brought a girl I'd picked up dancing back to my place, for the second time, to play with my BBC toys. We tried a sort of DP thing with her on top of me facing forward in a chair, and I found in that position the biggest toy my cunt could comfortably take was my old 8", not the 9" I'm currently in love with :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie
I'm always up front and honest Lanie. My advise to you if you are going to have a "big" guy fuck you in your behind is to make sure he understands it's your first, to use lots and lots of lube, and go very slow. That's hard for guys most of the time since they think they just need to ram their cocks in ya but make sure you find someone who cares how your first time goes. After you've done it more and more it gots a lot easier and very enjoyable I think. I love anal sex and have had some very large guys and toys in there. :bounce: Well sweetie I hope it works out for you and just practice, practice, practice......LOL. ;) Kisses! Jill

Back