What Happenend to member Janice K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, account was shut down because she posted an illustration (not a photograph) of Black males with teenagers.

I'm in contact with her, so if you want to resume chatting with her, let me know.

Donna

So the cut-out white teenage girls stop being minors after they were cut out and moved to another photo? or someone was added to their photo via photoshop. It's just that it was the last violation, and before that, there's a long history of violations.

It was a drawing, an illustration, you know, kind of cartoonish to be honest.

But you're right, I argued (politely, of course) with an administrator and she had the same opinion you expressed - it was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. Nothing I could do nor nothing Janice could do.

She claims she learned her lesson and won't post anymore inappropriate pics, hoping that after a while, she'll be granted limited access before proving she can behave herself and attain full access again.

It was a drawing, an illustration, you know, kind of cartoonish to be honest.

But you're right, I argued (politely, of course) with an administrator and she had the same opinion you expressed - it was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. Nothing I could do nor nothing Janice could do.

She claims she learned her lesson and won't post anymore inappropriate pics, hoping that after a while, she'll be granted limited access before proving she can behave herself and attain full access again.
How can you defend/dismiss those actions from "her"? "she claimed she learned her lesson"??? What kind of BS is this? You're still friends with someone posting pictures of ******* girls and you're "hoping" that this site will allow her back on?

There's obviously a reason why you're a gold member but not verified I see!

How can you defend/dismiss those actions from "her"? "she claimed she learned her lesson"??? What kind of BS is this? You're still friends with someone posting pictures of ******* girls and you're "hoping" that this site will allow her back on?

There's obviously a reason why you're a gold member but not verified I see!
When you've interacted with an individual for as long as I have with Janice, both on line and on the phone, it was obvious she was very sorry and quite apologetic. However, I have said before, I in no way condone underaged sexual activity with or by anyone; black, white, male or female. I have told her this a number of times and she understands it, now!

There are numerous things on this site that I find very offensive, but I overlook them because others seem to enjoy it. While thankfully underaged sex is not condoned, the debasement of women and their husbands is totally accepted. While I embrace interracial activity for my own reasons, humiliation of either myself or my husband is something I don't support at all.

You can look at every one of my 1,735 posts and find that not one of them ridicules people who do support humiliation. I figure to each their own and keep my opinions to myself.

If you look at my posts in this thread, I never once defended her actions. Nor did I defend her actions to the administrator who bounced her. I did what any friend would do, I supported her and pleaded her case for her as she was unable to - being already banned.

Finally, if you look at this post, you'll find that I never attacked you, as a person. Instead, I defended my position and in effect, defended my friend.

It's what friends do.

You may not accept this response, which is your right. But this is not the venue to express your dissatisfaction. If you wish to continue this discussion, please message me. I will not respond in this thread again.

Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back