What happened to Louise G. and all of her black bulls?

I got an error the other day attempting to access her profile and found that she, as well as her *******, friends and black bulls are no longer here. I follow her and that was even removed.

What Gives???

I wanted to fuck that whore louise too. Why did they also remove her lady friends too. She had sum hot latina and white milf friends . Whatever she must of said wrong must of been sum serious ******* to be removed

That was a fascinating thread, and all the spinoffs, to watch. I'm guessing they were getting into some things that were crossing a legal line. I've been wondering the same thing too

Did y'all see where someone posted that it was all fake? Louise, her *******, & her friends? If it was a farce, someone went to a lot of effort to pull that off.

95 perc of your time should be stuck to gaming ladies in real life clubs bars parks malls. 5 percent online. Online is just pretentious fake and lots of cock teasers here. Many ladies here are just living out fantasies and have no intention of meeting. Lol

What kind of site is this that fake post are made ....men acting like women ...women acting like they really are BBC slut and never even fucked a black man ...this is bullshit ..make me want to find or make my own site ...i a real and all I know is to keep it real ....to all my brothers on here be careful you might be chatting with a man .a..dam they even post fake pic .....man keep it real ....i am out

Back