What happened to Jan B.?

Thanks for all the vids that have been posted. I’ve just started my collection of Jan and I’ve got quite a collection already thanks to this site and to all who posted vids. I am far away from having all of them So I just keep looking.

Fred sent another rare one for me to upscale. B059 - Bound For Pleasure. This is a Race Play scene which is also listed under Jan's fetish page as Bondage. I don't know who the guy is so if anyone knows, let me know. I'm trying to put a database together.
View attachment JanB - B059 - Bound For Pleasure (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B059 - Bound For Pleasure (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Jan, Renee, and Keith (B-346)...another BBW that Keith is more than happy to creampie! to be fair, both of these BBW ladies are good looking and not your typical, ugly, overweight sluts. (Looks wise). they do have cute faces and are somewhat attractive. also gotta love the fact that both of them have clean shaven snatches !

Attachments

• Jan B and BBW renee.mp4
    197 MB
Fred sent another rare one for me to upscale. B059 - Bound For Pleasure. This is a Race Play scene which is also listed under Jan's fetish page as Bondage. I don't know who the guy is so if anyone knows, let me know. I'm trying to put a database together.
View attachment 7117464
JanB - B059 - Bound For Pleasure (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
Another successful restoration, another successful nut! Thanks Blue!

Jan, Renee, and Keith (B-346)...another BBW that Keith is more than happy to creampie! to be fair, both of these BBW ladies are good looking and not your typical, ugly, overweight sluts. (Looks wise). they do have cute faces and are somewhat attractive. also gotta love the fact that both of them have clean shaven snatches !
Great one 🙏🏼

Back