What happened the first time you got 10" or more of bbc?

I stayed in bed 3 or 4 days with intense cervix pains.Had a hard time with peeing etc... felt filthy and dirty and just totally used. a few weeks later I went for more.

i know that feeling.

each time i tell myself no more, the pain's not worth it, it's my body's way of telling me i'm not built for that size of cock.

but then a couple of months later there i am, sending a sexy picture of myself to that guy and hoping he answers back.

First time we met a guy with a "Triple D" (double digit dick) he was the BBC pictured below. His screen name indicated he was 12".. and although we didn't measure I will guess he was close to that, but at least 10"

Needless to say my wife was very excited when he pulled that massive cock out and she knew exactly what she was getting. And he was not gentle with her. He fucked her very hard, very deep and very rough at times. He took her pussy like he owned it and she loved it. She definitely didn't ask him to stop. When he was done with her she looked delirious, like she was *******, and I had never seen that before.. but I think it matched a statement I have heard when a girl has had her "brains fucked out"

DSC01252.JPG DSC01283.JPG DSC01289.JPG DSC01300.JPG

My first big boy was really slow and extremely gentle so I was able to accommodate easily. The next morning though I had fairly horrid cramps and my hips and kness were so sore

That's what I've found, you have to be gentle espetially at first... all these people talking about super rough, and I'm not even that big, like my profile suggests.

My lady always tells me to go easy at first an I'm not huge. Pretty sure if someone packing 10" just shoved it in she would bitch slap him! That said I would love to see a bull who knows how to slowly, gently handle a lady like her!

My lady always tells me to go easy at first an I'm not huge. Pretty sure if someone packing 10" just shoved it in she would bitch slap him! That said I would love to see a bull who knows how to slowly, gently handle a lady like her!
A real 'bull' with experience we already know this and no part of 'shoving it in' would take place - that is totally amateur hour lol
foreplay and sum good pussy eating is a MUST. :blackgreedy:

it hurt so bad. was horribly sore for days. it didnt actually feel that great, despite cumming over and over.

i've gotten better at taking the whole thing but still, prefer someone around 6-8. any more than 8 and i struggle.
Noreen I am close to 9" and I've been called 'perfect BBC' size by women. Depending on how hardcore the session i have gotten that next day/3rd day text saying 'omg im still sore' ;) Seems that length+thickness+technique is what women truly want. Maybe one day you and I can have a seriously EPIC sex romp?

First time for my ex was the best she was apprehensive and took her some time to get used to it-the size the girth the long 1 her of pounding in different position

When he left the room she was on her hands and knees helping him put his shoes on

I called him to come next day he said to have the wife call him

She did and next day he came and she had shaved her crotch for him and was only wearing her thong and nothing else as he came in the room

The first time is the best the intensity the excitement to see her orgasms to feel them

[QUOTE="TomandAnn, post: 680377, member: 52058"]five 10 and one 11.5 inch change my life and body forever.................[/QUOTE]
that a girl, 2 me the big the better,r u want more, I DO

[QUOTE="TomandAnn, post: 680377, member: 52058"]five 10 and one 11.5 inch change my life and body forever.................[/QUOTE]
that a girl, 2 me the big the better,r u want more, I DO

all I know is it hurt like hell and the pain was so bad my hubby asking if I would like to stop I told him no keep going . well after about a hr. he was about half in and my pussy was stretch out so big and wide it would never be the same again. my hubby ask are you sure about this about then he push real hard and I could feel his balls on my ass I new at last he was all in and the pain was over was I wrong it was just starting the more he move the more it hurt I ask him to stop. we set around and talk and he try again that night but never did get to fuck that night so I jack him and my hubby off but we are going to try again ..........pictures of us from that night

Attachments

• po4vp.jpg
    po4vp.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 447
  • k0apd.jpg
    k0apd.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 420
  • jecoa.jpg
    jecoa.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 414
  • y3uq7.jpg
    y3uq7.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 416
  • 0xj00.jpg
    0xj00.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 415
  • mm8y4.jpg
    mm8y4.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 428
all I know is it hurt like hell and the pain was so bad my hubby asking if I would like to stop I told him no keep going . well after about a hr. he was about half in and my pussy was stretch out so big and wide it would never be the same again. my hubby ask are you sure about this about then he push real hard and I could feel his balls on my ass I new at last he was all in and the pain was over was I wrong it was just starting the more he move the more it hurt I ask him to stop. we set around and talk and he try again that night but never did get to fuck that night so I jack him and my hubby off but we are going to try again ..........pictures of us from that night
Great pics! We know how to share in KY!!!!

My first 10" or bigger took it slow at first till I could take it all then sped up his rhythm! OMG the ******* he got inside me the more I thought I was going to bust but god damn it felt so good and when he finally busted his nut it was like a big water gun going off deep inside me what a feeling he shoot so much cum in me that when he pulled out his cum rushed out of me like a river! I will never forget that feeling :)

Noreen I am close to 9" and I've been called 'perfect BBC' size by women. Depending on how hardcore the session i have gotten that next day/3rd day text saying 'omg im still sore' ;) Seems that length+thickness+technique is what women truly want. Maybe one day you and I can have a seriously EPIC sex romp?

lol, tempting offer.

i'm not that fussed about size, tbh. i cum very easily. hubby is only around 4 and half inches and he can make me cum lots.

most important is whether a guy can stay hard for long enough. i'd pick a stiff 4 inches over a floppy 10 inches any day. not that i've been with many guys that big but have had a few that couldn't get fully hard and it just feels weird and 'squidgy'. the stiffness is what makes it enjoyable for me.

and girth. mustn't forget girth. lots and lots of girth. lol.

Back