What happened the first time you got 10" or more of bbc?

My first time with one that big and it was fat too was really fun. He worked it in gently and I was wet as hell, he started slow and then pounded the fuck out of me at end. At one point he put it way in and I was squirming on it while he was still. I cannot count the orgasms I had. I sucked that night, got eaten, titfucked, fucked on back, legs up, wrapped around, doggy, on top and happy to say that night was my first creampie. Holy ******* that felt good to be filled up and have it hit that deep and could feel it squirting. I will say was sore for a few days and thought he broke my bladder for a day or two.. LOL

I'll have to address this one for Pam (my wife) as she's still in bed. The first BBC she had was just slightly over three years ago. The pleasure of blackening her went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. Edwin had well over 10 inches and was extremely thick. I think if it hadn't been for the way Edwin handled the situation, Pam would not have had even attempted to occommadte that black monster of his! Edwin was smart, knew how to calm her concerns and took his time. It took almost a full hour before he managed to bury that black manhood to its balls in Pam's white swollen hot wet horny pussy! Needles to say she enjoyed every inch! While they fucked each other all through that night, she was definitely sore all the next day! Surprisingly however it didn't stop her from fucking him again the following night, or the four nights after that.

How many times did she orgasm that first time! Well first let's forget the orgasms she had during their foreplay, i.e., when she was sucking him off she had at least two orgasms. When Edwin got his tongue on her pussy for the first time, Pam exploded immediately, I guess it was because this was the first time she had someone chew her other than myself. He then bought her to new highs several times after that! So lets start from the first time Edwin got between her legs!

After Edwin got between her legs, his BBC barely touched her pussy when she first orgasmed, again probably because of its strangeness, different cock and all. After that I stopped counting at 14! I do know, that after that, she had several more orgasms but they became further and further apart. I guess that night, conservatively, Pam cum at least 20 times, and probably closer to 25 times!

Edwin went in bareback and blew his first load in her within just seconds of getting about just a quarter of his cock buried in there. That was, in hindsight, a bit of a blessing because it help lubricate Pam's pussy and made it slightly more easier for her to accommodate Edwin's big black monster! I'm not sure, but Edwin cum in her at least five or six times that night!

Last edited:
Back