What happened the first time you got 10" or more of bbc?

I remember my first time , he eased his way into my life and eventually i saw his huge cock , i must have stared at it for ages we held each other naked it felt huge resting in the crack of my ass all i can remember is asking myself how am i going to take it.
He lay on the couch and asked me to sit on his face facing his cock and asked me to feel it as he ate me out i got so relaxed and i opened up , after an half hour he said i was ready and nice and open ,he sat and i mounted facing him and sure enough his huge cock started to enter me and i have not looked back

My first impression was it would never go in but to my surprise he over time gave me the whole length and width ,very uncomfortable at first but I got used to it
my first time with 1o incher r more all most ******* me, this was my second guy I every fuck, twice as long as ROY, 4--5 TIME BIG AROUND,, I had more problem with the grit, it didn't want 2 go in me, but u all know it start work it way in me, incher by incher, within 3-4 incher inside me, I never been so hot, I was on fire, way after way of cums came from me, ROY EYES WAS WIDE OPEN AS THIS bull FUCK ME, I WAS MOAN ,,,SCREAM,,, CRY, THIS WITH ON FOR TWO DAYS, he tore my little pussy up, I was sore as hell two week later, but it didn't stop me from fuck,today i'm still fuck this guy,

F
my first time with 1o incher r more all most ******* me, this was my second guy I every fuck, twice as long as ROY, 4--5 TIME BIG AROUND,, I had more problem with the grit, it didn't want 2 go in me, but u all know it start work it way in me, incher by incher, within 3-4 incher inside me, I never been so hot, I was on fire, way after way of cums came from me, ROY EYES WAS WIDE OPEN AS THIS bull FUCK ME, I WAS MOAN ,,,SCREAM,,, CRY, THIS WITH ON FOR TWO DAYS, he tore my little pussy up, I was sore as hell two week later, but it didn't stop me from fuck,today i'm still fuck this guy,
for 48 years I had medium cocks but once I took the thick black monster I can't do without

F

for 48 years I had medium cocks but once I took the thick black monster I can't do without
KIM here, I was all so 48 y/o before I every got a big one, change my life around, u know it change my husband life 2,for sure he love 2 watch this happen, it take him ten years 2 get here, for what, just 2 watch me get fuck, today I think he let me fuck anything & everything, i'm into tall & large guys,6'7 & up==3oo lbs r more, i'm 5'9" & 117 lbs, I like for a guy 2 tower over me, I have 2 submit 2 him,i still with my second I every fuck, he about this size,one thing about his size, he can man handle me, if my husband ask me 2 stop, I more like tell him I will, but I think u know it no way 2 stop now, this woman found something now,

it was heaven...sore the next morning but in a good way...........now want more and bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was heaven...sore the next morning but in a good way...........now want more and bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi TOMANDANN, KIM HERE, THAT GIRLwas it a BBC, my was, ROY can't dream about gone that deep, like the old say is, once u go black, all way b black, not sure about that, but once u get a big one & can take it, u all way want a big one
F

KIM here, I was all so 48 y/o before I every got a big one, change my life around, u know it change my husband life 2,for sure he love 2 watch this happen, it take him ten years 2 get here, for what, just 2 watch me get fuck, today I think he let me fuck anything & everything, i'm into tall & large guys, 6'7" & up 3

Back