What goes through your mind.

Who would you choose, A gorgeous white guy with a small cock , or an average blk guy with big cock?

• Total voters

mabehika

Female
From
Iceland
Girls ,
Just wondered what goes through your mind when making love to a black man . I always think about the difference between them and a white guy.
The way a white guy can never satisfy girls the way a black dude would . Their bigger size , their stamina , their aggressive nature in bed , their staying power.
What do u think?

Attachments

• 19-12-04_1835.jpg
    19-12-04_1835.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 117
Guess i cant anwser for the ladies, but get told a lot by women they love the whole overall experience of us black men.. the bigger size, the stamina, the aggressive nature and dominance in bed, as well as the attitude.. got that black swagger that they would always go weak at the knees for a black man, no matter how good looking the white guy was. Its just natural instinct.

Guess i cant anwser for the ladies, but get told a lot by women they love the whole overall experience of us black men.. the bigger size, the stamina, the aggressive nature and dominance in bed, as well as the attitude.. got that black swagger that they would always go weak at the knees for a black man, no matter how good looking the white guy was. Its just natural instinct.

I think you got that about right, they make me go week at the knees.

All of my friends have even made love to a black man or has always wanted to know or thought about it. I dont know any that wouldn't consider it. Is this similar throughout the world?

It is true , and a shallow perception but black guys do just have amazing cocks .
I think we do also like the nice gentlemen amongst them, most I have met have been lovely guys, but having said that the slut in me says big cock

I can't speak for the women here, but my ex wife did cheat with a pretty white boi. But unlike a Real Man (Black!) he was a snake and all on the sneak. I know a True MAN would have made it clear to me that he had bested me, which I would be able to respect . . .

It was disappointing because had she been honest, clearly, she wouldn't have had to lie about it. But also because, again clearly, I would have totally been willing to let her try BBC . . .

I do regret that things didn't work out (because of her lies and dishonesty). However, I did enjoy being cuckolded (even if it was subpar because it was just her cheating rather than an open situation).

I like the way black men dominate me in bed and I like sleeping with more than one black guy usually. There's something still taboo about being an attractive white woman and giving yourself to a black man that turns me on more than a white guy. I like the way black men control me and the way they fuck....good looking or not...doesn't matter. I just like any black man fucking me anyway they want me. It's a huge turn on for me feeling them cumming in me too that drives me wild......

I can't speak for the women here, but my ex wife did cheat with a pretty white boi. But unlike a Real Man (Black!) he was a snake and all on the sneak. I know a True MAN would have made it clear to me that he had bested me, which I would be able to respect . . .

It was disappointing because had she been honest, clearly, she wouldn't have had to lie about it. But also because, again clearly, I would have totally been willing to let her try BBC . . .

I do regret that things didn't work out (because of her lies and dishonesty). However, I did enjoy being cuckolded (even if it was subpar because it was just her cheating rather than an open situation).

Hopefully you will find a nice white woman that would appreciate having a husband that would enjoy having a Black Cock slut for a wife. :)

I like the way black men dominate me in bed and I like sleeping with more than one black guy usually. There's something still taboo about being an attractive white woman and giving yourself to a black man that turns me on more than a white guy. I like the way black men control me and the way they fuck....good looking or not...doesn't matter. I just like any black man fucking me anyway they want me. It's a huge turn on for me feeling them cumming in me too that drives me wild......
Love your profile but... is it real and are you?

come on we all know what they say is true - ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK! ... should be a moto to live by girls lol

Actually, that's not entirely true...that's somewhat of a myth. There are white women who just want to experience a black guy....a lot of white women are curious about that. I know because several women I've known and have had intimate discussions about sex with over the years say they just really wanted to experience it. Some women do "go black" (I did myself...although I married a white guy for a number of years) after doing it, but some have experiences and don't also. So, I hate to say so, but it's actually a myth. All I can say is a lot of white women do want to try it out of curiosity though....

Girls ,
Just wondered what goes through your mind when making love to a black man . I always think about the difference between them and a white guy.
The way a white guy can never satisfy girls the way a black dude would . Their bigger size , their stamina , their aggressive nature in bed , their staying power.
What do u think?
let me bust on ur chest

How wonderful it feels to be filled by him and dominated. Cause that makes for many wonderful orgasms as he makes me his woman.

Couldn't have said it better Caroline... btw, I really enjoyed reading the "information" section in your profile. Other than you enjoying anal, sounds as if we share very similar interests about black men..

AMEN!!

Back